Featured Member - March

Congratulations Mr Donk. Quick question: Who's the best LHE player you've ever played against? Have you ever played Ivey, PA or IHateJuice/KagomeKagome?
I play mostly on Stars, so it's probably Stickman or Hoss (I have a pretty solid number of hands with both, espeially Stick). Pretty much every regular at 50/100+ is really good, though. It's just tiny degrees between players at that point.

Very well deserved. May be my favourite fcp poster that I haven't had much contact with. Congrats. This should have happened a long time ago.

DinkDonk's been a big help in critiquing hands I've recently posted. Congrats man!
Ty. I really will post any relevant thoughts I have on any LHE hands. I think I have a valuable opinion to offer and I will definitely do so in any spot where I can because I improve as a player just by putting the thought into posting and I gained a lot from this forum. I would love for more people to post LHE hands for discusssion; I'll offer whatever I can.

As the FCP Featured Member, you're obviously well-versed on a number of topics. With that said, what is your opinion on who should be the Most Valuable Player (MVP) in the National Basketball Association (NBA) this season?

As the FCP Featured Member, you're obviously well-versed on a number of topics. With that said, what is your opinion on who should be the Most Valuable Player (MVP) in the National Basketball Association (NBA) this season?
Landry Fields AINEC