My Bankroll Challenege.

does anyone know if redeeming ironman medals counts against your rakeback??I know it does with points obv, curious about medals tho. And what if I redeemed my medals FOR points. Then it would seem like a double-taxation of sorts (if medals goes against RB). Inquiring mind wants to know :club:

There is a sng thread, just gets no traffic. In for contributing, but after the weekend from hell for me.
yeah yeah i'll get back to bumping my own threads sometime
+1...James is a baller now and too cool for the little people.
you're ridic... We talked last night and I looked at your resumeSpeaking of which, if anyone has a job opening for King1305, PM him, he's a smart guy with great work ethic
does anyone know if redeeming ironman medals counts against your rakeback??I know it does with points obv, curious about medals tho. And what if I redeemed my medals FOR points. Then it would seem like a double-taxation of sorts (if medals goes against RB). Inquiring mind wants to know :club:
95% sure it does count against rb
  • 3 weeks later...

Didnt play for 2 weeks due to exams and some family stuff. hopped back on two days ago playing a lot of games. went on a good streak and got it up to 125$. then I moved onto the 5$ games and am currently sitting at $153.46. the biggest additions to my bankroll were final tabling two 1$ on demand rush tournaments. getting 30$ and 15$ in each. Heres hoping i can continue winning at the 5$ level. I will most likely move up to 10$ level at more than 25 big blinds, probably closer to 30. So about 150$ to go. will also be making more updates now.

Didnt play for 2 weeks due to exams and some family stuff. hopped back on two days ago playing a lot of games. went on a good streak and got it up to 125$. then I moved onto the 5$ games and am currently sitting at $153.46. the biggest additions to my bankroll were final tabling two 1$ on demand rush tournaments. getting 30$ and 15$ in each. Heres hoping i can continue winning at the 5$ level. I will most likely move up to 10$ level at more than 25 big blinds, probably closer to 30. So about 150$ to go. will also be making more updates now.
The most important thing, if you are serious about this...your adherence to moving DOWN the second you ever tip back under a threshold.That single thing quashed dozens of movin on up type attempts for me from 2005-2009gl dude
Based on the research that I've done, buying points with medals doesn't count against rakeback...it only counts against you when you use the points.Value-wise...if you happen to be Black Card, you're best off using medals for points and then bonuses through the main FT store. If you're not Black Card, then use the medals for tournament tickets or the bonuses in the IM store.
Based on the research that I've done, buying points with medals doesn't count against rakeback...it only counts against you when you use the points.-wise...if you happen to be Black Card, you're best off using medals for points and then bonuses through the main FT store. If you're not Black Card, then use the medals for tournament tickets or the bonuses in the IM store.
TYTY

Strange... The mere act of quoting his post was enough to remove all value from it...