Decisions In Life.....

I'm sort of stating the obvious here... but decisions in life are sooo important. What if in college a young Michael Jordan started partying hard and doing cocaine. Riding the bench....forever left behind. The greatness he got, he sacrificed every second of his life to get. Without sacrifice, we have nothing. Don't want to hear any "no shlt Sherlock" comments. Any thing else is fine HAHAHAHA

I'm sort of stating the obvious here... but 1decisions in life are sooo important. What if in college a young Michael Jordan started partying hard and doing cocaine. Riding the bench....forever left behind. The greatness he got, he sacrificed every second of his life to get. 2Without sacrifice, we have nothing. Don't want to hear any "3no shlt Sherlock" comments. 4Any thing else is fine HAHAHAHA
1) If decisions in life are so important then why don't you start making some better decisions?2) You must not have sacrificed.3) No shit, Sherlock4) Why didn't you take herly up on his stake yesterday?5) I feel like a list should always have at least five items

I am through poker...A little bit for me, is like giving a crackhead who quit crack.. a little taste test, a little bit of crack.. Fawk it... I'll save up and play the 1000 dollar Fallsview Tourney next year... and I wont take a coinflip next time,, ill be on the downside of advantage lol, prefer to do a behind 3 to 1... the victory always feels a shltload better.

I am through poker...A little bit for me, is like giving a crackhead who quit crack.. a little taste test, a little bit of crack.. Fawk it... I'll save up and play the 1000 dollar Fallsview Tourney next year... and I wont take a coinflip next time,, ill be on the downside of advantage lol, prefer to do a behind 3 to 1... the victory always feels a shltload better.
If you are seriously a poker addict and want to quit, get the f off poker forums man. Seriously just get poker/gambling out of your life. Do you really think that hanging around poker talk and gaming talk in general is good for you? I'm trying to not seem too harsh, but you come across as a guy who's either screaming for attention, or screaming for help. You will definitely get attention here, but help...not so much.
If you are seriously a poker addict and want to quit, get the f off poker forums man. Seriously just get poker/gambling out of your life. Do you really think that hanging around poker talk and gaming talk in general is good for you?
Or at least stay in OT.

These important cross-roads decisions happen for all of us. But even those cross-roads life decisions are not as insurmountable as we like to believe. And to equate them to the 99.99% percentile individuals like Michael Jordan is a little... I guess... "overstatement"? Can't really find the correct term.For the vast majority of us, even the 99% percentile folks, we can overcome many detours that turn out to be educational rather than devastating.

^^ LMAO... And yeah I didn't pay back Donk for his 1.75 stake he gave me, but to be honest I don't think he expected it. And it's Saturday right now. I got paid Thursday, and ran through my 700 dollar pay in two days... being an addict is only fun when you've got the bankroll. Without a bankroll, life is pretty darn boring.