Negreanu Open Wed At Poker Stars

Tournament #345122705 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $5.50 Negreanu Open 8-Game Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpThe Leaderboard for the first 5 weeks of the Quarter are current http://www.negreanuopen.com/leaderboard.htmlI've made a new thread with the 2010 TOC information so please take a look for it.Daniel is busy tonight so won't be able to play and I'm at the Raptors game tonight so his lead over me for the Quarter is safe for now.Have fun and stay warm.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'll have a chance to actually gain a small amount of ground on my enemies tonight (even though I think I'm drawing dead for the quarter). You're lucky that DN has been playing in these or you'd be begging for mercy, Serge and Frank. :(EDIT: and all the others that decided to play against the poker master every week.

I'll stake someone 50/50 no stake back bc I won all the super bowl monies from Bellairedrew (fish)just have > 100 posts and post your PS name and city. I'll pick a horse in a bit

ill play and would like a horse..Someone with at least 500 posts that hasnt annoyed me in past..Apply and most likely first one to post gets it.

Ive been scooped by King... registered and thanks ... 50/50 nsbedit ... I tend to talk a bit of smack while playing , so dont hate me too much

WARNING: Everyone keeps flopping the nuts on me tonight, so I'm already getting pretty tilted. I may play like a complete aggrotard tonight, or may get ticked and pull the plug on my computer and go watch it snow or something. So if I am sitting out, don't wait on me.

WARNING: Everyone keeps flopping the nuts on me tonight, so I'm already getting pretty tilted. I may play like a complete aggrotard tonight, or may get ticked and pull the plug on my computer and go watch it snow or something. So if I am sitting out, don't wait on me.
thought you were from the south? It snows in SEC country???sigh, btw, hope you flop the nuts a lot in the neg-o
thought you were from the south? It snows in SEC country???sigh, btw, hope you flop the nuts a lot in the neg-o
It's been a crazy winter here in Birmingham, Alabama. We have had snow flurries/dustings about 5-6 times this winter. 1 small ice storm that left about 1 inch or so on the ground. People have been going nuts. That is more dustings than we have had in like 10 years combined.