Random News Observations

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

Thank you for summarizing exactly what I said, Dubey. I think court reporting might be in your future.

That 136 years is a sample size of <0.000001% and any data from that subset is worthless from a statistical perspective. If you want to work to reduce emissions or whatever, there is very little wrong with that and I think everyone, conservative or liberal, agrees with that. But when people claim that it's the hottest it's ever been or sound some alarm about how the world is ending, they quickly lose credibility in my eyes. (Except for BigD. He can say or believe anything and he's still in my trust-tree)

• Like 1

But but but...a...storm...was...kind........of.....bad...even though we've had years of seasoning mild storms....but the earth getting hotter means storms, just every now and then it doesn't. Like the last 5 years with so few hurricanes and such.

CLIMATES CHANGE

They change

Like every year they change

But let's pretend that solar power and Prius' will save us. While Algore gets rich of it.

Do you just automatically adopt every right wing opinion regardless of whether facts, science, or common sense is on your side?

A consensus of doctors...is that like a consensus of scientist?

A softball teed up to make you feel like you're not completely losing in everything you say.

Otherwise you'll run and hide

Basically, less guns in homes.

How Switzerland Accidentally Reduced Suicides

In other news, the rate of rapes is 50% greater in Switzerland than in the US. Auto theft is almost double, and 70% more afraid to walk around at night than US.

Obviously it's because guns as well.

Could be because cultural differences or something, no that's just crazy talks. It's guns.

Some happy news to brighten the day

A sharpshooter killed a top ISIS executioner and three other jihadists with a single bullet from nearly a mile away — just seconds before the fiend was set to burn 12 hostages alive with a flamethrower, according to a new report.

The British Special Air Service marksman turned one of the most hated terrorists in Syria into a fireball by using a Barett .50-caliber rifle to strike a fuel tank affixed to the jihadi’s back,

Couple years back I did some work for a Russian who threw his twin 3year old daughters a birthday party. Spent $1.5 million minimum.

I was stage manager for swimming pool effects, took 4days to set up for the 15 minute show that was to distract them while they went from one tent to another.

Russians like to throw money around

You know, sometimes people say really stupid things. People from all walks of life and political persuasions.

It takes a special kind of fanboy to defend a stupid statement.

Is okay if you mock someone on your side who is a complete moron. It helps make you appear open-minded, instead of a sheep

lol, I wasn't defending any statement. I don't click on links that you post anymore. Don't want to end up on a watch list.

The irony is that it's the Obama administration that has the watch lists.

But continue to comment without any facts, it is the only chance you have to continue believing your poorly thought out conclusions.

Saskatchewan infested with AIDS, Saskatchawenos demand King of Canada declare province a disaster area.

http://www.ctvnews.c...hewan-1.3079941

Mostly among First Nations people. That's what they call Indians there.

no Canadian should feel smug about what happens to the underclass in other countries. Our First Nations people live in really bad conditions in a lot of the country.

Because of oppression.

Because they're being oppressed by the Canadians, is the reason why they live that way.

Were it not for the oppression by Canadians, the Hunquminum Space Program would've surely had colonies on Jupiter by now.