Most Popular Poker Websites

Poker Scout has been tracking this for quite a while. Alexa rankings aren't totally accurate and can be manipulated by websites but for this sort of fun comparison that doesn't really matter.Poker Strategy I think has most of it's traffic in languages other than English and especially German, they've been at the top of the Alexa poker rankings for a long time.What I find interesting is what's happened to Poker Road since Sebok sold his soul to UB. Traffic there has really gone down and it looks even worse when you view their traffic using traffic tracking sites other than Alexa.http://siteanalytics.compete.com/pokerroad.com/ as an example. Only 4,000 unique visitors per month which is just really tiny.

What I find interesting is what's happened to Poker Road since Sebok sold his soul to UB. Traffic there has really gone down and it looks even worse when you view their traffic using traffic tracking sites other than Alexa.
plus they don't do 'Live of Ivey' anymore, correct?
plus they don't do 'Live of Ivey' anymore, correct?
Full Tilt is the best poker site around Itleast they can be trusted unlike party poker nothing but scammers they stole 1500 bucks from me last week its insane and all they do is send you an email they send no enidence or anything just shut your account down because they can so everyone Full tilt is the way to go or pokerstars :club: !!
Full Tilt is the best poker site around Itleast they can be trusted unlike party poker nothing but scammers they stole 1500 bucks from me last week its insane and all they do is send you an email they send no enidence or anything just shut your account down because they can so everyone Full tilt is the way to go or pokerstars :club: !!
at least Party will send you an email within a week. Full Tilt's customer service sucks.
Poker Scout has been tracking this for quite a while. Alexa rankings aren't totally accurate and can be manipulated by websites but for this sort of fun comparison that doesn't really matter.Poker Strategy I think has most of it's traffic in languages other than English and especially German, they've been at the top of the Alexa poker rankings for a long time.What I find interesting is what's happened to Poker Road since Sebok sold his soul to UB. Traffic there has really gone down and it looks even worse when you view their traffic using traffic tracking sites other than Alexa.http://siteanalytics.compete.com/pokerroad.com/ as an example. Only 4,000 unique visitors per month which is just really tiny.
Yeah the UB stuff couldn't have helped, but also the content has suffered a lot. Jeremiah Smith is terrible and took over hosting PRR and Cash Plays which made me at least stop listening for the most part. Also the small amount of traffic their great comedy podcast Two Jacks in the Hole has brought them has probably dropped off since they started putting more of their content on their own site.
Not like sponsorships grow on trees.
Yeah the UB stuff couldn't have helped, but also the content has suffered a lot. Jeremiah Smith is terrible and took over hosting PRR and Cash Plays which made me at least stop listening for the most part. Also the small amount of traffic their great comedy podcast Two Jacks in the Hole has brought them has probably dropped off since they started putting more of their content on their own site.
Sebok partnering with UB has made the content issues worse since a lot of people who might be interesting in providing content don't want to have any connection to UB.
Not like sponsorships grow on trees.
I don't blame Sebok for taking the UB money. I'm sure even when they had more traffic the site wasn't bringing a lot of revenue in. It's really hard to make money on poker websites these days. The money is in the affiliate game and that is a tough business. The amount of money that's generated from banner advertising etc isn't that much.
she's baaackkkk!
Sebok partnering with UB has made the content issues worse since a lot of people who might be interesting in providing content don't want to have any connection to UB.
I disagree. The site is in no way affiliated with UB. There are no UB ads on pokerroad. I think the content has suffered due to purely money issues, along with the better hosts of prr going onto bigger things