Sky Is Falling

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/washington-state-faqWhy can I no longer play for real money at Full Tilt Poker?Due to recent legal developments, Full Tilt Poker has announced it will no longer provide real-money games to players located within Washington State.I am a resident of Washington State. Can I play for real money at Full Tilt Poker outside Washington State?Yes. If you are located outside Washington State when you play, you can play for real money even if you are a resident of Washington State.If I live outside of Washington State, but am visiting, may I play real-money games at Full Tilt Poker?No. Real-money play is not permitted in Washington State, even if you are just visiting.What will happen to my real-money account balance?Your real-money account balance remains safe and secure at Full Tilt Poker. You may withdraw your balance via the Cashier or, as noted above, you may play for real money when outside Washington State.If I live in Washington State, do I have to cash out?No. You will still be free to use your account balance to play for real money when you are logged in from outside of Washington State.What about my unused Tournament Tickets and Tournament Dollars (T$)?If you have any unused Tournament Tickets and T$ that you would like to convert to cash prior to withdrawal, please contact wa.state@fulltiltpoker.com. Please note that you must provide proof of Washington State residency.What will happen to my Full Tilt Points and Iron Man Challenge medals?You will still be able to use your Full Tilt Points to purchase items from the Full Tilt Poker Store. Black Card Members can also use their Full Tilt Points to purchase items in the Black Card Store. If you participate in the Iron Man Challenge and have unused Iron Man medals, you can use your medals to purchase items from the Iron Man Store.Please note that Cash Bonuses and Tournament Tickets will no longer be available for purchase.What will happen to my Black Card and Iron Man Challenge statuses?If you move out of Washington State or the legal situation changes, you can contact wa.state@fulltiltpoker.com to request that your Black Card and/or Iron Man Challenge status is reinstated. Black Card members who qualify to be reinstated will be granted 100 days of Black Card status. Players with Iron Man Challenge status will receive continuing months equivalent to the amount of time that has elapsed since they were prohibited from playing for real money.What if I’m currently playing in real-money tournaments or registered for ones in the future?You will not be permitted to play in real-money tournaments while in the state of Washington. If you do not unregister from these tournaments, you will be unable to perform any actions at the table or participate in the tournament in any way. To view your registered tournaments, open the ‘Requests’ menu in the game lobby and click on Registered in Tournaments. Here you can unregister from any restricted tournaments.May I still participate in play-money games at Full Tilt Poker?Yes. Play money games will still be available for residents of Washington State on both Full Tilt Poker.com and Full Tilt Poker.net. You may also play in most Freeroll tournaments, providing they do not award entry into a real-money tournament.What can I do to change the current legal situation in Washington State?You can join the fight to keep poker legal by becoming a member of the Poker Players Alliance (PPA), a non-profit membership organization comprised of online and offline poker players whose mission is to establish favorable laws that provide players with a safe and secure poker playing experience. Click here to visit the PPA’s dedicated page for new Washington members.We also encourage you to contact your local representatives in Washington State to make your feelings known.Customer SupportIf you have any further questions, please contact wa.state@fulltiltpoker.com.
  • 2 weeks later...
big snow/ice/wind storm in Seattle last night, roads are f'd today and my office is closed. sure do wish i could stay in and play some cards online. thanks government!!
Have you tried living outside of Washington?