A H L Discussion

I dont think your lineup today is that bad. When I looked now, I was hoping for far worse!

sucks to lose that game, gotta beat the 9th highest scoring team in the conference. Mustangs just always seem to pull out a win, its crazy.

I'm not happy when one of Stafford or Bennett are in, let alone both!

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

I'm not happy when one of Stafford or Bennett are in, let alone both!

I made 2 amateur moves today, by not taking the time to look at my Sunday lineup. I just set my lineups for the weekend and left them, I should have realized for such a big game I should have done some work.

1. Played CGY gtd over DET. This is usually just instinct, but I didnt look to see CGY playing NYI, who keeps playing 7-6 hockey. DET playing WAS, so not that much better, but I think maybe DET was the better play.

2. I started Landeskog, when maybe I should have looked into Eberle, who is on a tear. Landeskog without McKinnon has been kind of bla, not surprisingly.

Sometimes you overthink these things, and sometimes your biggest game of the year, and you set the lineup days ago and dont even bother to look again. Strange.

here are this week's pick ups

Red Ravens John Gilmour D NYR

Whalers Carl Dahlstrom D CHI

Shoot Loose Vicktor Loov D MIN

Shoot Loose Goalies Florida B D FLO

The Underdogs Greg Pateryn D DAL

The Underdogs Andrew Copp F WPG

Cheap Thieves Barclay Goodrow F SJS

Cheap Thieves Devin Shore F DAL

3 teams claimed Gilmour and Dahlstrom

I made 2 amateur moves today, by not taking the time to look at my Sunday lineup. I just set my lineups for the weekend and left them, I should have realized for such a big game I should have done some work.

1. Played CGY gtd over DET. This is usually just instinct, but I didnt look to see CGY playing NYI, who keeps playing 7-6 hockey. DET playing WAS, so not that much better, but I think maybe DET was the better play.

2. I started Landeskog, when maybe I should have looked into Eberle, who is on a tear. Landeskog without McKinnon has been kind of bla, not surprisingly.

Sometimes you overthink these things, and sometimes your biggest game of the year, and you set the lineup days ago and dont even bother to look again. Strange.

Your days-old brain is smarter than your day-of brain.

.....Shortstackers / Whalers / Big Ms

.....92 / 88 / 89

Feb 13 - Big Ms / Swackers / Shortstackers

Feb 15 - Broadway / Cheap Thieves / Swackers

Feb 17 - Mustangs / Mag. Del. / Cheap Thieves

Feb 18 - Red Ravens / Puck Warfare / Mag. Del.

Feb 19 - Swackers / Cdn. Gothic / Puck Warfare

Combined +/- of remaining opponents:

Stackers - 654

Whalers - 618.5

Big Ms - 600

Those games against the Cheap Thieves helps a lot with that one...

Big Ms and Whalers have the same remaining schedule, except Bob plays me, Arp plays Dale. Edge Bob.

Stackers have 4/5 left against teams currently in a playoff position. Edge Bob/Arp.

Bob and Arp get to play the Cheap Thieves. Edge Bob/Arp.

Swackers are the only common opponent to all three of us.

Here's to hoping my 3 point lead can withstand this upcoming barrage.

MacKinnon's original 2-4 week time frame would have him back, at the soonest, for the second to last game of the AHL season (the only one remaining for Colorado). On the far end of the range, he'd be back in time for game 7 of round 1.

I'm very much hoping for the first round bye, here...

A reminder to everybody that with rosters having expanded teams are expected to put in their best lineups including farm players but you aren't expected to put a farm player into a 10th game.

A reminder to everybody that with rosters having expanded teams are expected to put in their best lineups including farm players but you aren't expected to put a farm player into a 10th game.

Last game of the year I play Winning Combo. I want him to win but I will put in my best lineup.

Greaseballs needs to get some of these guys into the last few.

Auston Matthews in 1 Game

Mikko Rantanen in 1 Game

Pavel Buchnevich up to 5 games

Jesper Bratt up to 9 games

yes, and he knows it. We have chatted. Buchnevich has a concussion so don't except to see him.

Is there a list of the designated franchise players anywhere now? Not really interested in salaries...just names.

From memory...

Canadian Gothic - P.K. Subban

Steelheads - J. Eichel

Mustangs - B. Jenner

Puck Warfare - D. Pastrnak

Winning Combo - J. Huberdeau

Magically Delicious - T. Hall

Whalers - J. Eberle

Shortstackers - N. MacKinnon

Big Ms - J. Gaudreau

Ingmen - John Tavares

Swackers - C. Giroux