A H L Discussion

every game is a big one for Big M's, Shortstackers and Whalers. We have no margin for error.

Finish 1st and get a bye and probably 1st seed

Finish 2nd and probably play Shooters or Broadway in 1st round and Swackers in 2nd round

Finish 3rd and probably play Dealers and their playoff optimized roster in the 1st round and if lucky enough to get by them get whoever wins our division in the 2nd round.

Shortstackers win! In regulation!

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Three way tie at the top right now with 4 teams within 3 points.

7 teams within 4 points in the top scoring forwards category.

Things are tight!

Nice battle for the final playoff spot in both conferences too!

• Like 1

Ya, its the really meaningless stats like total points scored that aren't tight at all.......

You'll get you prize for top +/- and goaltending.

Aho him.

I can't rationalize it.

Well, I guess I can't figure out the threshold.

If I Aho him, I have $3 on my books for the next two seasons. If I don't, he's free, but I can only use him in October and for the last handful of games + playoffs. He'll have a new contract in 20/21 based on a $3 salary either way.

At some level of point production, it's worth it to get him on the roster, but my cap situation sucks going forward, so at this point, I'd rather save the $3 for two seasons and use him in the playoffs, when it really matters. (Though obviously getting the buy in the first round means a lot too.)

He'd currently be my 4th best forward (off the strength of the hat trick). So I guess it's just, at what point does it make more sense to call him up now? All the prize money is in winning in the playoffs. Winning the division or regular season is marginal, I think? (We really need to get our forum back so I can check this and make some EV decisions. :D)