• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

If we manage to win this game..We have a big edge in game 6 as he has no Kane, Crosby or Laine..

But game 7 he is a favorite..We just need to win this one and make him sweat

Got home and started to do point projections. I did Whalers first, and now don't feel like doing any others.

Arp, that has to be close to your best possible lineup. I think we will need the luck tonight. Lol

man, just a sweat every single time, nothing easy at all. I thought I had a decent lead, with still your goalies to come, and now goals by Scandella and Frans Nielsen have me behind.

you guys are just killing me! :)

man, just a sweat every single time, nothing easy at all. I thought I had a decent lead, with still your goalies to come, and now goals by Scandella and Frans Nielsen have me behind.

you guys are just killing me! :)

I think score right now is 5.0-4.0. Still some live player out there, plus you are depending on Toronto goals. Way too close to call. Guess I'm not going to bed yet.

I think score right now is 5.0-4.0. Still some live player out there, plus you are depending on Toronto goals. Way too close to call. Guess I'm not going to bed yet.

ya, i guess me either.

I always miss on the Leafs whenever I need them (ie bet with them, they lose, bet against them, they win), so, Im pretty sure they will get 1goal.

(They're going to try to get Nielsen his ever hat trick with an empty net later too. lol)

No worries for you. My team really sucked tonight

Mine got off to a real slow start, and I wasn't tracking yours at all, so assumed I was getting killed.

Lucky me. Just need to fade Gaborik I think? Up by 1.5.

ya, i guess me either.

I always miss on the Leafs whenever I need them (ie bet with them, they lose, bet against them, they win), so, Im pretty sure they will get 1goal.

(They're going to try to get Nielsen his ever hat trick with an empty net later too. lol)

Calgary done, but Toronto goal, score 4.5-4.0.

Calgary done, but Toronto goal, score 4.5-4.0.

O, I have it still 4.5-4.0 for you, and the only thing left is your SJ gtd, correct?

So, my season rests on a Leafs goal. lol

of course its going to shootout right? lol

O, I have it still 4.5-4.0 for you, and the only thing left is your SJ gtd, correct?

So, my season rests on a Leafs goal. lol

of course its going to shootout right? lol

barring a scoring change yes.

our overtime is krejcei, yours is kessel, so you need 2 toronto goals to win I think.

barring a scoring change yes.

our overtime is krejcei, yours is kessel, so you need 2 toronto goals to win I think.

actually, I put Granlund first on the AHL site. isnt that where the actual OT player is set?

actually, I put Granlund first on the AHL site. isnt that where the actual OT player is set?

I could be wrong, but I think that overtime list is used if overtime player is tied.

I posted a question a few pages back, maybe I mis-read it.

oh crap.for some reason, I just assumed the forum was what we went off, i never bothered to change the lineup page OT guy after I did the order on the site, i really thought thats where we posted our OT order, and the site was only used if no post, i thought I saw Bob say that to Serge last week.

well, maybe Tor doesnt score at all, and its moot

well, at least I got this right

• Like 1

oh crap.for some reason, I just assumed the forum was what we went off, i never bothered to change the lineup page OT guy after I did the order on the site, i really thought thats where we posted our OT order, and the site was only used if no post, i thought I saw Bob say that to Serge last week.

well, maybe Tor doesnt score at all, and its moot

Pretty sure the forum overrides.

Pretty sure the forum overrides.

I haven't done the scores yet but yes the forum overrides the site but I see no reason why you don't have your number 1 OT player that you list on the forum as your OT player on the site as well just so there isn't any confusion.

Game 5 - Tuesday Feb 28th

Steelheads 2.5

Shoot Loose 3

Shoot Loose Lead 3 Games To 2

Red Ravens 0

Mustangs 3

Red Ravens Lead 3 Games To 2

Whalers 4

PK Dealers 4.5

PK Dealers Win Series 4 Games To 1

Shortstackers 1.5

Broadway -1

Broadway Lead 3 Games To 2

Puck Warfare 1

The Underdogs 1.5

Underdogs Lead 3 Games To 2

Winning Combination 2

Cheap Thieves 1.5

Winning Combination Win Series 4 Games To 1

Ingmen OT 1.5

Screamin' Eagles 1.5

Ingmen Lead Series 3 Games To 2

Scarborough Shooters 2.5

Greaseballs 1.5

Shooters Lead Series 3 Games To 2

I haven't done the scores yet but yes the forum overrides the site but I see no reason why you don't have your number 1 OT player that you list on the forum as your OT player on the site as well just so there isn't any confusion.

It was just carelessness on my part, but it would really help if either of the two places where we have to put in our lineups had some stats, or who the guys were playing against that night. Its pretty much what Yahoo offers for free, so it makes setting my lineup so much easier in other leagues.

Also, frankly, I just assumed by your answer to Serge the other day on here, that the forum overrode it, and I didn't bother to check who I had put on the site earlier. Its all so confusing honestly, and it really does not need to be.

We really need a website and a good one that has the rules clearly outlined+stats shown for our players+schedule, as per a free site like Yahoo.

For the amount of dollars we put in admin, we really should have had one by now, and I hope we get there soon.

Good luck to everyone still alive, have fun!

• Like 1

It was just carelessness on my part, but it would really help if either of the two places where we have to put in our lineups had some stats, or who the guys were playing against that night. Its pretty much what Yahoo offers for free, so it makes setting my lineup so much easier in other leagues.

I asked about adding this to the new site and basically got told to **** off and do my own research.