A H L Discussion

Negotiations between the Mustangs and Ingmen have broken off..Mustangs have pulled away from the Roy for Buffy talks..Until further notice Buffy is off the market.

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Im open for business, Wayne.... I could provide you with the necessary pieces to bring down the mucky M's...
I am doing some work right now. We will talk latter.
details?
Ingmen sends Derek Roy - Forward - Buffalo (On reserve), Bryan Bickell - Forward - Chicago and 11/12 1st round pick Red Ravens sends Patrick Kane - Forward - ChicagoIngmen trades Philadelphia goalies to the Greaseballs for Ottawa goalies

Good trade Wayne..Patrick Kane is a great acquisition..I couldnt pull the trigger on Roy as I wasnt comfortable with the seriousness of his injury..Fair trade for both sides

Good trade Wayne..Patrick Kane is a great acquisition..I couldnt pull the trigger on Roy as I wasnt comfortable with the seriousness of his injury..Fair trade for both sides
Thanks Leaf Bro,We are still in discussions on other moves. There maybe more coming.
What is Kane's contract situation?
Patrick Kane CHI F 3 $4.00 $4.50 $5.00Bryan Bickell CHI F 1 $0.50Derek Roy BUF F 1 $0.50Roy will be on the borderline between group 1 and group 2 so will either be $2.50 or $1.50 next year.Bickell is going to be in the 4th group and he'll be able to be signed for 75 cents for 3 years.
Patrick Kane CHI F 3 $4.00 $4.50 $5.00Bryan Bickell CHI F 1 $0.50Derek Roy BUF F 1 $0.50
Bickell is having a good rookie(i guess its rookie, maybe not) year. Roy is a solid player when healthyKane is around a pt a game player..Great trade i think for both..

I thought so.Did not want to really make the deal (even though I approached Wayne with the offer - i offered he accepted no negotiations) but I do not believe that my current team has the assets to be able to win overall and even though I am leading my division i did not seriously damage my team as Chicago does not play alot and picked up 2 cheaper contracts and a draft pick that can hopefully turn out to be another top calibre player

That would have been my deal for Hossa and Boyle if their contracts weren't so heavy. For anyone looking to bulk up I am willing to send salary with these two to cover Boyle's contract.... if anyone's got the balls to pull the trigger!:club:)

That would have been my deal for Hossa and Boyle if their contracts weren't so heavy. For anyone looking to bulk up I am willing to send salary with these two to cover Boyle's contract.... if anyone's got the balls to pull the trigger!:club:)
MSN?

The Shortstackers receive. Brandon Sutter - F - Carolina Evgeny Kuznetsov - F - Washington (Farm) Linus Klasen - F - Nashville (Reserve) - since I would have dropped him anyway to make room Big M's first round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft Big M's second round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft The Big M's receive. Brad Richards - F - Dallas Ales Hemsky - F - Edmonton Shortstackers first round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft Shortstackers third round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft

The Shortstackers receive. Brandon Sutter - F - Carolina Evgeny Kuznetsov - F - Washington (Farm) Linus Klasen - F - Nashville (Reserve) - since I would have dropped him anyway to make room Big M's first round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft Big M's second round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft The Big M's receive. Brad Richards - F - Dallas Ales Hemsky - F - Edmonton Shortstackers first round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft Shortstackers third round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft
**** you!
**** you!
Dont get the trade from Zach's perspective..He is on the cusp of the playoffs and he trades his best player?I am not saying its a bad trade as he gets a couple of good young players...Even so why are you dumping for this year when you are in a playoff battle?I am all for improving your team and making trades and picking up young players...But not when you are challenging for a playoff spot..
Dont get the trade from Zach's perspective..He is on the cusp of the playoffs and he trades his best player?I am not saying its a bad trade as he gets a couple of good young players...Even so why are you dumping for this year when you are in a playoff battle?I am all for improving your team and making trades and picking up young players...But not when you are challenging for a playoff spot..
What good is a playoff spot going to do me when I'll have to go through Wayne and Bob even if I beat out Arp for the 3rd spot (he's only 1 point behind as it is!)The team I inherited was full of garbage. There was some good roster players, but they were getting expensive fast, but beyond that, very little that would be useful past this year. I had no picks until I had a 3rd and 4th last season, and not a single worthwhile player on my farm.Furthermore, for a guy who planned on building by using his cap to re-sign everyone, I had no extra cash anyways. It's almost like the old owner could see that he was never going to win, and just got the hell out of there.Last year I thought I could give it a go, and I had a good team, just ran into a brutal playoff schedule, unfortunately.This year, my team was very similar, although I think I lost a sold forward or something. Kovalchuk being useless obviously hurts me, and my goaltending was way worse this year, because I needed to save on cap there. Beyond that, I'm like 1 game over .500 and I need to get past Bob, Wayne, and possible Arp to get in, and then advance in the playoffs. It just wasn't likely that I was ever going to get out of the 1st round.Next year, all my guys get more expensive, and I have nothing I can give up for cap, so it's time to restock the cupboard, and basically strip down this mess that they left for me.I got a very good prospect in Kuznetsov, and a roster player who has a pretty high ceiling, who is cheap, and young. All I gave up was Hemsky, who could be like $8 next year, and Richards, who will be $8 in 2 seasons (plus the pick upgrades that Bob uses to fleece us all with).I don't think I had much choice here. I'm not going to be satisfied just creeping into the playoffs and getting swept, I want to build my team to be able to win it all. I hate trading within the division, but hopefully this weakens Bob enough when I'm competing, heh. I don't care how strong he or anyone else is, at this point.

I dont know, I respect Zach's decision, but Richards is on his way to back to back 90 pt seasons, he is still not that old and $8 is not that much for a player like him..IMO..Bob just got another top NHL player..How the hell is anyone supposed to beat him..Didnt you get the collusion memo? We are trying to take him down not help him win again..:)but seriously I get what you were thinking Zach.