• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Thank you Shoot Loose for FINALLY catching me. I mean, I wasn't tanking or anything, but I was starting to wonder if you'd ever pass me.
i have the 4th worst Goals for in the entire league, yet I'm still in 2nd. wtf!!!

The post in the AHL is very upsetting. Being listed as #1 but still 6 points out of the division lead.BTW, I usually always wear my Rick Nash jersey to every draft (except last one). It may have to be hung out to retirement. When I was with my son getting his autograph, he bent over and signed my jersey (without me asking him).I never wear it except for the draft so it is in excellent condition. I wore it since I wanted him to stop for my son.

Big game tonight. I play the Big Ms. For goalies I can put Philly on the road against New Jersey but I thought I should put goalies against goalies. Minny at Boston:The Big M'sForwards• Dany Heatley • Nathan Horton • Ryan Smyth • Scott Hartnell G G• Scott Gomez • Mark LetestuDefense• Carlo Colaiacovo • Steven Kampfer G• Francois Beauchemin A AGoalies-A Minnesota -.5Total 3.5IngmenForwards• Patrick Marleau • Mikko Koivu • Patrice Bergeron A• John Tavares • Justin Williams • David JonesDefense• Cam Barker • Erik Johnson • Drew Doughty • Craig RivetGoalies-B Boston -1Total -.5

Big game tonight. I play the Big Ms. For goalies I can put Philly on the road against New Jersey but I thought I should put goalies against goalies. Minny at Boston:
You're the fav tonight but I have the Lucky Bob factor working for me.And also don't forget that I warned you about the Steven Kampfer era starting.
You're the fav tonight but I have the Lucky Bob factor working for me.And also don't forget that I warned you about the Steven Kampfer era starting.
BOOM BOOM KAMPFER
BOOM BOOM KAMPFER
Screw u Bob (not you Serge).
Steven Kampfer Era, I warned you.
Screw Hartnell too.How the heck does that red headed hair monster score 2 goals tonight.
Lucky Bob Effect
Screw you Bob.Nice game. See you in the divisional playoffs.
quoting this for when I catch Zach for 3rd in the Division, and then beat Wayne in the first round, killing the Wayne-Bob matchup dream. :club:
quoting this for when I catch Zach for 3rd in the Division, and then beat Wayne in the first round, killing the Wayne-Bob matchup dream. :club:
Have you been drinking out of that toilet trophy again?
I sleep with it every night......I think it might be toxic.
I think JP had it made so it probably has some toxin that affects your ability to win a survivor-type pool.