Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

Bah Holly is so dumb. I don't understand why she isn't trying to eliminate one of the younger people, and saying she has to eliminate Yve or Dan. She is so f*cking dumb. She is only thinking like one move at a time.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenda talks in so many circles its ridiculous. She's lucky she has an alliance behind her because everyone else wants her out. Honestly the way she parades around she will have to stab so many throats to get to the end, so I can't see her winning. Fabio is pure gold. I want to see him get to the end and more.

UMMMM WTF!!!! How does the younger tribe not vote out Marty? Like I'm happy he is still here, because peg leg is so boring. But BAHH!!!! The strategy of this season is absolutely horrible. So Marty doesn't use his immunity, yet still doesn't get voted out, and doesn't lose an old person, absolutely boggles my mind. Like WTF are the younger ppl thinking.

I knew my player was in trouble when they showed her in the very first shot, after not showing her all season.This season just frustrates me to death. For one, it's totally predictable. And second, people who are good players are just going out due to bad luck. In most seasons Yve and one-leg Kelley would've had a chance to go deep. Here, these two likable smart people just got unlucky and never had a shot. Instead, idiots like NaOnka survive due to pure luck, and schemers like Brenda and crazy people like Holly... wtf. And they keep Dan, who can't even walk?I want another tribe switch.... If not for Fabio's comic relief, this season would be a total waste.

Marty's been very smart. I thought I wouldn't like him but he's the smartest one here. A lot of them are crazy idiots and followers.Fabio pissing in the pool is ****ing gold.

Ok now I can finally agree that people are being idiots this season. Why keep Marty? Yeah Kelly B. could be a threat at the end, but it is still early and Marty has an immunity idol that he didn't use. How do you not vote him out? Also, what is the point of Brenda calling Marty out, then keeping him in the game? It is like she wants people to target her. Also, how does Marty not use the idol? So lucky.How was Yves a huge threat? She did seem smart, but she had literally nobody on her side. If anyone can bring Dan all the way to the end that would be genius though.I think before the game Fabio consulted with Sugar on survivor strategy... which is basically to not give an F about anything and vote for whoever you want without being held responsible. Good for him though, there is nothing wrong with peeing in the ocean or in a pool. Shitting is another story, lets hope that isn't what he is doing.

Bah Holly is so dumb. I don't understand why she isn't trying to eliminate one of the younger people, and saying she has to eliminate Yve or Dan. She is so f*cking dumb. She is only thinking like one move at a time.
Because she couldn't eliminate one of the younger people. There were 4 of them. She just wanted to make sure she voted with the majority this week.

As for the voting strategy tonight, I didn't really like it, but I can guess at La Flor's reasoning.They may have not wanted Marty out all along. They wanted to flush out the idol, he called their bluff, and they got rid of Kelly B, who was their enemy anyway, because they actually care about winning challenges and Marty can help them.Or they may not have trusted Jane on the the revote. Brenda, Sash, and purple Kelly could've voted Marty, but Jane was voting Kelly B. and I think it was obvious Fabio didn't want Marty out either. If it had been a 3-3 tie again, don't they have some crazy rule where everyone picks stones at random and someone else leaves?They simply couldn't risk a crapshoot like that. I doubt they'll be a merge for another 2-3 weeks at least, so if they lose again, they can still flush out the idol and maybe get rid of Jill anyway.And LOL at Espada. Dan is so worthless, he's the purple Kelly of the older tribe. Gonna keep coasting through. If they lose again, I'd hate to be Holly.

Your right Brenda is both hot and a cunt.I'm gonna throw out a wild one.......Dan is faking and knows that they will keep him because he's zero threat. We get to the end and suddenly he becomes a beast. Would be one of the best strategies ever!A huge long shot but fun to think about.

LOL.... There's absolutely no way Kelly B. is more of a threat at this time than Marty (Who's your enemy with a hidden idol). I think saying getting rid of Kelly is because of being afraid of sympathy votes is complete BS. It's more because they've simply never got along (Brenda & Kelly B). Brenda was afraid of the reaction of Kelly B if she stuck around after getting votes against her. Marty is going to come back at them harder than she would've.Also, I agree with the move getting rid of Yve. She's more of a threat than Dan, period. Dan is going to slide right by, I think it'll take himself to quit the game before he gets voted out.

Your right Brenda is both hot and a cunt.I'm gonna throw out a wild one.......Fabio is a Haaaaarvard Law student with a 180 IQ. And his real name is Alexander Shabalov
FYP

I hate Naonka. I just want to throw that out there and let everyone know that.

God everyone on this season makes me puke. Brenda's so fake its dumb. Yeah she's hot but she's incredibly arrogant and has somehow stayed out of the spotlight. Marty went from smart to dumb status after that idol. Jane is also a twat. I can't stand her either. Fabio is awesome. He's the only great part about this season.

Marty's choices were: definitely go to next week with no idol, or maybe go to next week with no idol. He chose the latter. That makes no sense.I hate NaOnka so much, but she is really playing the game hard.This is the second week in a row where a likable person went home through no fault of their own.

figured purple Kelly might get voted out because they actually showed her. I think this was the first episode I heard her talk and have a small interview. She sounded like an idiot.

Marty's choices were: definitely go to next week with no idol, or maybe go to next week with no idol. He chose the latter. That makes no sense.I hate NaOnka so much, but she is really playing the game hard.This is the second week in a row where a likable person went home through no fault of their own.
I think Marty believes he might get the idol back which is why he did it. I have Sash, I'm concerned cause of what he said at tribal. He slipped and said he'd use it when he doesn't trust his alliance anymore (or something like that). Hopefully it blows over.Also, big LOL at Dan's jump throw in the challenge.

Marty made a dumb move by not playing the idol for a second week in a row, the tribe made a dumb move by not voting him off a second week in a row. I obviously won't stop watching, but nothing makes sense this season and I don't really like anyone left except Alina and Jane. It is frustrating because I usually like the person who plays the hardest, and I just can't root for NaOnka, but she is playing the hardest right now.Can they just call her Kelly since the other Kelly is gone? Purple Kelly sounds stupid.

I'm gonna throw out a wild one.......Dan is faking and knows that they will keep him because he's zero threat. We get to the end and suddenly he becomes a beast. Would be one of the best strategies ever!A huge long shot but fun to think about.
After tonight, I can't really buy this one.......