Would Jews Pull A 180?

Except New Jersey could never kick the crap out of 4 countries at the same time while keeping their buses running.And Jews only make up like 6% of the US population, so it's pretty wild to think that Israel, which I bet is probably like 80% jewish is still that small in numbers.How come the muslims haven't been able to destroy them?
Because Arabs are a primitive people and Israelis aren't. To be sure, American support has played a large role in their 'good fortune'. Very recently, in lovely Bridgeport, CT, the old (long abandoned and intensely blighted) Remington Arms plant burned for what will probably be the final time. Years ago, when they drew down their manufacturing after World War II, a shitload of their proprietary industrial ammo manufacturing machines were shipped straight to the newly formed Israel. Same with the remnants of the then-defunct Auto Ordnance factory (Tommy Guns). If those same machines had been shipped to Arabs, they would've been melted down to make ceremonial daggers and hooka bowls.There is the more obvious stuff- like decades of direct military and financial aid (and the various clauses that mandate their aid spending be done with wares from American companies; military industrial complex, ftw) has helped. Compulsory military services ensures that most of the entire country is a capable fighting force. Also, as a whole, Jews are significantly smarter than Arabs. This Y factor cannot be understated. If you closely examine the history of Israels various wars (like, how they won and why) it all boils down to the Jews being sneakier than their enemies (which is shocking, since Jews aren't historically known as being either sneaky or deceitful) and making better decisions. Israeli Jews are wholly unlike American Jews. American Jews are huge sissies and probably the most obnoxious humans on earth; ten minutes in a room with them and your mind starts wandering and fantasizing about where your new swastika tattoo will go. Israeli Jews are fantastic. They're like Americans used to be. The men are all fighters, relentless poon-hounds and filled with starch. It's understandable that Israeli Jews are able to dominate those stupid monkeys at will. It's no different than how relatively small groups of Europeans were able to completely subjugate the various indigenous peoples during the glorious eras of exploration. I'm not saying it's right (<-- LOL! Lie. Of course I am), but historically speaking, brighter people usually hold heights over dumber people, and there is a hereditary (aka- racial) basis for all of this.
Well we know their pizza isn't up to par.Although that may be unfair as I haev never had a pizza in Brooklyn, only the city, where the 3 different places that swore they were the best, weren't.
i have lived in new york city my whole life. i have had pizza at a thousand places that are "the best'. don't buy the hype.
so...in your opinion....what is the 'best' ?
i see it likedo you want the sauce sweet or bland?crust thick or thin?greasy or dry?lots of unique toppings or just regular? if i had to name a favorite there is a place called rizzos on steinway street in astoria. its not normal pizza though its some thin crust rectangle deal with parmesan instead of mozzarella.
i have lived in new york city my whole life. i have had pizza at a thousand places that are "the best'. don't buy the hype.
I was walking a block in brooklyn wat had 4 pizza shops on it. The first had a sign wat said "Best pizza in town" no one in line The second had a sign wat said 'Best pizza in NY. no one in line. The third said "Best pizza in the world" no one in line. The last had a sign wat said "Best pizza on the block" it was packed. This sums up Nyers attitude about things.
Because Arabs are a primitive people and Israelis aren't. If those same machines had been shipped to Arabs, they would've been melted down to make ceremonial daggers and hooka bowls. Also, as a whole, Jews are significantly smarter than Arabs....all boils down to the Jews being sneakier than their enemies (which is shocking, since Jews aren't historically known as being either sneaky or deceitful) and making better decisions. It's understandable that Israeli Jews are able to dominate those stupid monkeys at will. It's no different than how relatively small groups of Europeans were able to completely subjugate the various indigenous peoples during the glorious eras of exploration. I'm not saying it's right (<-- LOL! Lie. Of course I am), but historically speaking, brighter people usually hold heights over dumber people, and there is a hereditary (aka- racial) basis for all of this.
LOL.your ignorance is hilarious. your prejudice is pathetic.
Where else would they be? Best bagels in the world live in brooklyn.
No. Best bagels are Montreal bagels, but this can be disputed because the method for creating the two versions is slightly different.Also, as of December 2009, there are 5.6 million Jews living in Israel. The population of the five boroughs of NYC is around 8.4 million. There cannot be more Jews in NYC than there are in Israel. There are app. 1.9 million, however. LA County contains around 8.5% of the Jews living in the USA and more than 50% of the Jewish population in California.Canada, though, leads the pack with almost 12 Jews per 1000 inhabitants. Mexico has the highest Jewish day school attendance.Just sayin'