Anyone Here Build Poker Tables Regularly?

Needing to get 3 - 5 poker tables built, can get into specifics if anyone is interested in quoting, but basically 10 player tables, need to be as light weight as possible, do not have to have legs, can just be tops, need 10 cup holders, padded railing and will be custom felt with custom logo. All tables will be exactly the same. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who may be interested please let me know.Thanks!AlanEdit - Imagine would need to be in USA cause freight costs would probably be very silly otherwise.

For the visual minded ...... Would need something like this with different color felt, custom logo'd and without legs .....xX9AH3y7P4BNLKqtnngo.png

For the visual minded ...... Would need something like this with different color felt, custom logo'd and without legs .....xX9AH3y7P4BNLKqtnngo.png
So you want THAT...but NOT that.
Needing to get 3 - 5 poker tables built, can get into specifics if anyone is interested in quoting, but basically 10 player tables, need to be as light weight as possible, do not have to have legs, can just be tops, need 10 cup holders, padded railing and will be custom felt with custom logo. All tables will be exactly the same. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who may be interested please let me know.Thanks!AlanEdit - Imagine would need to be in USA TN cause freight costs would probably be very silly otherwise.

mtdesmoines - fwiw, I had 5 of those tables pictured above shipped to me late last year for $161 via freight line and those weigh about 70 lbs each. Averaged out to be around $32 per table freight which is acceptable.

^^^drunks can crack these in half quite easily
I seem to remember that Wandigo built a nice custom table a while back.
I think your right if not him thought NNB did too

What do you have against table legs? In my experience the table surface is much more user-friendly when raised off of the floor somewhat. This allows the players to arrange their bodies in such a way that their legs are kind of stowed beneath the surface of the table, and then it's easier to reach things on the surface. It's also more comfortable to sit for long periods when you can use a chair, and if you sit in a chair without legs on the table, you have to make a difficult reach down to the felt. I would reconsider having legs on the tables.

What do you have against table legs? In my experience the table surface is much more user-friendly when raised off of the floor somewhat. This allows the players to arrange their bodies in such a way that their legs are kind of stowed beneath the surface of the table, and then it's easier to reach things on the surface. It's also more comfortable to sit for long periods when you can use a chair, and if you sit in a chair without legs on the table, you have to make a difficult reach down to the felt. I would reconsider having legs on the tables.
Ideas for table legs. (Disclaimer: DNA may or may not intend to use any of these)http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/unique...s_on_wheels.phphttp://www.neatorama.com/2007/09/22/alien-coffee-table/http://thedesigntown.com/products/1523/Bas...stler-Table.asphttp://www.coolbuzz.org/entry/the-ancestor...epy-but-unique/http://img129.imageshack.us/f/funnyfurnitu...urious0lp1.jpg/
Purely a space and weight issue.The location has limited space, but does have 8 foot tables already in place that I would be able to lay these tables on top of. If I get tables with legs I would have to displace the current tables and there is not really anywhere to move the existing 8 foot tables to if I move my tables w/ legs in.
Purely a space and weight issue.The location has limited space, but does have 8 foot tables already in place that I would be able to lay these tables on top of. If I get tables with legs I would have to displace the current tables and there is not really anywhere to move the existing 8 foot tables to if I move my tables w/ legs in.
Oh. Well again, I would reconsider. In my experience, one single table is much more effective than two separate tables stacked on top of each other. I have found that when two tables are stacked vertically, this can cause some confusion for the players as they are never sure which table top to place their items onto. For instance, if one player is using the first level table to set out a bet, and another table has his cards on the upper level, the gameplay can be affected. The other thing is that for shorter players, the upper deck can be harder to reach, although this can always be countered with a taller chair, it then requires you to have adjustable chairs or at least chairs of different heights available. Just something to think about.
Oh. Well again, I would reconsider. In my experience, one single table is much more effective than two separate tables stacked on top of each other. I have found that when two tables are stacked vertically, this can cause some confusion for the players as they are never sure which table top to place their items onto. For instance, if one player is using the first level table to set out a bet, and another table has his cards on the upper level, the gameplay can be affected. The other thing is that for shorter players, the upper deck can be harder to reach, although this can always be countered with a taller chair, it then requires you to have adjustable chairs or at least chairs of different heights available. Just something to think about.
OMG. I think VB has accidentally hit on a new idea here. Does anyone remember the Star-Trek episode where they are playing chess, but it's on multiple levels? We could have the makings of an all new poker game here.

DNA,If you already have tables available, I think it's a good idea to look into some form of tabletop that would work. It would make storing/transporting your stuff a lot easier, IMO.

Fucking. Awesome.
vb wins this thread.
Fuck yeah!
Gold.