leader board is up!- pokerstars tournaments

I am getting the board ready you can see it atwww.geocities.com/fullcontactpoker1before i spend all the time figuring the point system, I want to get everyones feedback on the actual layout and design of things... I plan on adding a lot more to it as time permits but I just threw this up real quick because I know a lot of people are looking forward to it. There is a lot of work to be done. I was even planning on maybe in the near future adding a place for all the FCPers to upload profiles on themselves with pictures and all the good stuff... but first and foremost i need feedback, all is welcome, tear it apart if you wish, I will continue to update it in about 20 hours. Visit all the pages and see what you like..

either myself or someone else will be asking daniel in the very near future to add this to FCP possibly in its own section, and perhaps he may want to get involved with the tournaments and just maybe give away some prize for the season winner... :!:

Looks good at a first glance - nice job!And thanks for basically busting me out of the tournament also!Don't know why I got married to my jacks':-)'
you came back and doubled up a few times..... :club:
... and perhaps he may want to get involved with the tournaments...
Is DN allowed to play at a site such as Pokerstars or is he bound by contract to only play at PokerMountain?

The tournament will not be able to be help on FCP as it stands. It was something I checked up on the last time we did this, I have a website that will be able to host it, and we'll implement it into the site to look nice, I want to thank tritz for offering to do this... Wisconsites are so nice :club:

thanks everyone, we have agreed to move it to Jayson's site when its ready....we will keep you all posted. For the mean time it will be kept where it is and continued to be updated. Updates will start in about 12 hours.

dna4ever, you were one person i really wanted to see it!! damn, thanks a lot for all you other click happy jackasses....jk...jaysons site will be hosting it soon.

well i would prefer to know peoples names on PS so i can match thier play with what they post, so if i play good players i can read thier posts and learn more from them is all

well i would prefer to know peoples names on PS so i can match thier play with what they post, so if i play good players i can read thier posts and learn more from them is all
mine is dna4ever :wink: your probably not gonna learn much besides the art of sarcasm with me though
mine is dna4ever :wink: your probably not gonna learn much besides the art of sarcasm with me though
Or how to suckout on Go Steelers
Or how to suckout on Go Steelers
Yea that is an art not easily tought. I think the lesson learned is AK is no match for TK. Stay tuned for more lessons at a later date