leader board is up!- pokerstars tournaments

No, the worst was the final 3 when board something like 3xT and a reraise war between mvth and pogue after the flop finally get them both all in to reveal Pogue with top pair and Mvth with a set of 3s. Pogue then proceeds to runner runner flush and firm up 2nd place position.

that was short lived down againThe worst was Pugh (spelling) his K-10 vs. A-J Flop X J K turn J river KWow that was sickI brushed off my tinfoil hat after that one
That was pretty horrible...
Hmmmmm, Tritz only has notes on me? Wonder what they could be? No notes on anyone else huh Titz?
My notes on Pogue; "Do not take a big lead in a heads-up situation with him; he then has you right where he wants you."
Hmmmmm, Tritz only has notes on me? Wonder what they could be? No notes on anyone else huh Titz?
My notes on Pogue; "Do not take a big lead in a heads-up situation with him; he then has you right where he wants you."
Ahhhhh yes, never count me out, especially when I'm a considerable underdog. I won 2 of the FCP tournies as a 10 to 1 dog I think. I assure you, it's all luck.

Here is a summary of the tourny since the website is a little BW challenged. I also thought it was interesting to see my flop percentage.PokerStars Tournament #8286743, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $10.00/$1.0030 playersTotal Prize Pool: $300.00 Tournament started - 2005/05/25 - 21:00:00 (ET)Tournament finished - 2005/05/25 - 23:21:14 (ET) 1: dna4ever (Old Hickory), $120.00 (40%) 2: poguemahone1 (San Francisco), $72.00 (24%) 3: MVTh (Edmonton), $48.00 (16%) 4: Blinkster (Galesburg), $36.00 (12%) 5: duke0125 (pointe-claire), $24.00 (8%) 6: firestorm23 (Madison), 7: MikeRH (Franklin Park), 8: Specs22 (Vancouver), 9: DeNuts1 (Ashville), 10: Mandelbrot (Ypsilanti), 11: gosteelers98 (Imperial -Pittsburgh), 12: BPV3 (Irvine), 13: HighRollr987 (Sheboygan), 14: Chao Playa (Seminole), 15: WilyTilt (Cambridge), 16: swoosh210 (East Lansing), 17: ej333 (Fullerton), 18: qbclay8 (Virginia), 19: karolinablue (Saint Louis), 20: mbreon (Bloomington), 21: OttawaDan17 (Newcastle), 22: SvenDeiter (River Edge), 23: MapleLeafs (Newmarket), 24: VeroTony (Barrington), 25: Tehol (Uppsala), 26: doru34 (new york), 27: MDBlakers (San Marcos), 28: imeszu (irvine), 29: gobears (Los Gatos), 30: chrisj1616 (Shirley), You finished in 1st place (eliminated at hand #1768538029).226 hands played and saw flop: - 10 times out of 41 while in small blind (24%) - 14 times out of 40 while in big blind (35%) - 15 times out of 145 in other positions (10%) - a total of 39 times out of 226 (17%) Pots won at showdown - 9 out of 14 (64%) Pots won without showdown - 43

So how often are these tournies played? Private I assume? Do you post the time every day?
Wednesday at 21:00 EST on pokerstars, PW will be posted in a thread each week.

i try to put notes on all FCP members just saying they are members...but you are special... sorry there will be no updates tonight, and possibly this weekend, i will find some time asap.

i try to put notes on all FCP members just saying they are members...but you are special... sorry there will be no updates tonight, and possibly this weekend, i will find some time asap.
Being that it was an FCP tourney, I thought everyone at that table was an FCP member. I just thought it was funny.Thanks again for taking this on. I think we'll get more entrants if the leaderboard is consistantly updated and more entrants means more money!

Nobody answered me in the other thread. Any hope of a midnight madness tournament for insomniacs and west coast night owls? I would love to play you guys, but I work too late.