Linsay Lohan Going To Jail

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you not from America?If not, ask yourself why people from overseas care about Lindsey Lohan?I am in favor of this, but not because of some broader theorem of criminal justice. My hope is that she gets violated by angry prison dykes and we get to read all the juicy details on TMZ. That's the only reason I want to see her locked up... For my own sexually puerile amusement. Out there in the real world, it's pretty unlikely that this would ever happen to her, but in there, it's at least *possible* which would be awesome.
Amscray, you are awesome. Nice call.Lesbian Prison Gangs Waiting to Get Hands on Lindsay Lohan, Report SaysEveryone will want a piece of lindsay
I am really shocked that you could be this smart, and make this inference at the same time. You get the point, but then you try to infer that I am making the lamest possible conclusion from the point. Comparing drunk drivers with people who stay home and smoke pot is equally ridiculous as someone comparing a person who has a beer on his porch with a guy smoking crack while driving a school bus. How about you say that the same people that will drive drunk, will also drive stoned? The same people that will spend every spare penny their wife earns on beer, will spend it also on crack. The kids who steal beer from their dad's fridge will also steal pot from their dad's cigar box.
I'm sorry I missed it. What was your point?
  • 2 weeks later...
She is really having a hard time.It's so hard being a star. :club:
She is isolated from general population, she's got full access to commissary and her favorite prescription drugs. How tough could 13 days with the lights on be?I might feel bad if she was at least in general population.
  • 2 weeks later...
WHEW..They let her out.Had to make room for more pot heads I'm sure.
Of course. Since they aren't being productive by being employed and contributing to society (according to you), we might as well ensure they will be a drain by putting them in jail at $25,000 per year per inmate. That makes sense.
Of course. Since they aren't being productive by being employed and contributing to society (according to you), we might as well ensure they will be a drain by putting them in jail at $25,000 per year per inmate. That makes sense.
The amount of people we put in jail is wildly irresponsible from a fiscal perspective.....but conservatives want to be "tough on crime". It's one of 85 stances by conservatives that are in direct opposition to each other.
The amount of people we put in jail is wildly irresponsible from a fiscal perspective.....but conservatives want to be "tough on crime". It's one of 85 stances by conservatives that are in direct opposition to each other.
I wish liberals would question the enforcement-incarceration complex in addition to complaining about our military industrial complex.The amount of corruption at the state police level is staggering./sigh
I wish liberals would question the enforcement-incarceration complex in addition to complaining about our military industrial complex.The amount of corruption at the state police level is staggering./sigh
They cant because conservatives will paint them as soft p-ssies and Americans love looking tough (even though we are mostly doughy and soft).
Those numbers are such baloney.Do you think we save $25,000 when we have one less prisoner?We still have the same amount of guards, same electricity, a tiny bit less food, that's it.Those numbers are just thrown around to make it seem like you guys know what you are talking about.Until you fire a guard, or shut down a prison, the cost will be the roughly same whether there are 20,000 inmates or 30,000
They cant because conservatives will paint them as soft p-ssies and Americans love looking tough (even though we are mostly doughy and soft).
That brush is in your own hands
Those numbers are such baloney.Do you think we save $25,000 when we have one less prisoner?We still have the same amount of guards, same electricity, a tiny bit less food, that's it.Those numbers are just thrown around to make it seem like you guys know what you are talking about.Until you fire a guard, or shut down a prison, the cost will be the roughly same whether there are 20,000 inmates or 30,000
a difference of 10k would mandate the closing of a wing, the firing of many guards, etc. etc.come on.
a difference of 10k would mandate the closing of a wing, the firing of many guards, etc. etc.come on.
BG: logic need not applyyou can only save money by lowering taxes! any other suggestion of how to save money is either pussy bullshit or fantasy!
Hyperbole...it helps make points!
BG: logic need not applyyou can only save money by lowering taxes! any other suggestion of how to save money is either pussy bullshit or fantasy!
We could also save a ton of money if we killed all the lawyers.The cost of bullets would more than be offset by the hunting permit prices, which I imagine at auction would run deep into 5 figures.
We could also save a ton of money if we killed all the lawyers.The cost of bullets would more than be offset by the hunting permit prices, which I imagine at auction would run deep into 5 figures.
you are a bit of a one trick balloon purveryor today.
It's like golf, consistency is the answer.That and sunblock
Would you like to have a discussion on the current problems with the enforcement/incarceration system we enjoy in our country? Thanks for ignoring the point of my post.
Would you like to have a discussion on the current problems with the enforcement/incarceration system we enjoy in our country? Thanks for ignoring the point of my post.
Noyour welcome
Oh come on BG, you could do some serious troll baiting in a thread like that.
Generally cops are right.But bad ones are really bad.There, that's my entire stance on the penal system.That and I think the ONLY thing the French have right is that their prisons are for punishment, not for retraining. No pottery classes or cable tv in the French prison system.Oh and An Innocent Man made me drive the speed limit for a month afterward.

So, if California makes pot legal, I think the biggest boost to the economy will be the large amount of people who immediately book vacations to CA? How quickly does all the tourism money turn their economy around? They won't even need to rely on a direct Marijuana taxation.

So, if California makes pot legal, I think the biggest boost to the economy will be the large amount of people who immediately book vacations to CA? How quickly does all the tourism money turn their economy around? They won't even need to rely on a direct Marijuana taxation.
It depends. Pot is legal for most purposes in Colorado as long as you follow the proper protocol, but it's illegal for non-residents and non card holders to purchase medicine. This state doesn't recognize other states' medical patients, I think Montana does. If the law states that it can only be purchased by residents, then I think tourism increases.Interesting take.
It depends. Pot is legal for most purposes in Colorado as long as you follow the proper protocol, but it's illegal for non-residents and non card holders to purchase medicine. This state doesn't recognize other states' medical patients, I think Montana does. If the law states that it can only be purchased by residents, then I think tourism increases.Interesting take.
This law we are voting on is straight up decriminalization, it's not restricted to medicinal use. No permits needed; anyone over 21 can smoke, have up to an ounce for personal use, and cultivate plants for personal use. You don't have to be a resident or anything. You can't smoke in public or driving. If you want to sell or produce commercially you need a license. That's pretty much it.