Linsay Lohan Going To Jail

Ok, so now we're talking about the legalization of marijuana in California in the Lindsey Lohan Going to Jail thread and we're talking about overpopulated prisons in the legalization of marijuana in California thread.Edit: Wait, that's not right either. I'm so confused. What were we talking about in the CA thread? Oh, lawyers as criminals. This forum is turning into the hockey forum; you never know what you're going to get in each thread.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This law we are voting on is straight up decriminalization, it's not restricted to medicinal use. No permits needed; anyone over 21 can smoke, have up to an ounce for personal use, and cultivate plants for personal use. You don't have to be a resident or anything. You can't smoke in public or driving. If you want to sell or produce commercially you need a license. That's pretty much it.
One of the covered health conditions in Colorado is chronic pain, and any recreational user who pays the $90 state fee gets a red card. It's pretty much legal if you're over 18.I think that straight up decrim won't pass. There are too many old people like BG who vote and are anti-drug. imo.
One of the covered health conditions in Colorado is chronic pain, and any recreational user who pays the $90 state fee gets a red card. It's pretty much legal if you're over 18.I think that straight up decrim won't pass. There are too many old people like BG who vote and are anti-drug. imo.
Yea..how terrible that there are a lot of people that don't want to watch our country decline by legalizing pot.This democracy thing just sucks sometimes.
This is california, man. Our old people look like this: old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpgAlso, fwiw, my dad who is 65, smoked weed once and hated it, and is a republican, will be voting for decrim.
This is california, man. Our old people look like this: old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpgAlso, fwiw, my dad who is 65, smoked weed once and hated it, and is a republican, will be voting for decrim.
Good to hear. Sorry BG. You better find an old fart anti-drug person for every hippy who will be voting. You probably have time, stoners are slow to organize since they're so busy being a drain on society by not being employed but being too lazy for entitlement programs.