Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Look for Tournament #260241933 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars for the $11 Negreanu Open HORSE Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcp.I should be playing tonight unless my wife has other plans for me and I'm going to try and win back to back Nego's one bet at a time.Since I won last week I'm going to put some of that money to good use and stake some players for tonight's Nego.I'm not sure how many people I'm going to stake but I'll make my decision around 8PM or so. If you would like a stake it'll be the usual 50/50 with no stake back and you should post in this thread why I should stake you tonight.So who's in ?

in as usual expecting to cash again as I am better in horse, but Bob stop sucking me out with your crappy calls lol j/jcorvair sorry for cashing last week but also bob's on your tail

in as usual expecting to cash again as I am better in horse, but Bob stop sucking me out with your crappy calls lol j/jcorvair sorry for cashing last week but also bob's on your tail
In to beat Rose :club:

ahhhhhhhhhh HORSE. I think I should be able to make it if I remember. someone IM me if I forget to sign up (please)

With your's and Bob's performance last week, mathematically you guys locked up the last 2 spots of the open. :club: I would have to come in first the last 2 and you and Bob would have to finsh dead last. Ohh Well. I'll get my hat next quarter, and maybe a chipset too!!! See everyone tonight!!

In if I'm conscious. I took today off to watch the US game and golf with my dad. Golf got rained out but soccer was the greatest finish in my life. Got very little sleep last night. Dealt with a bunch of bad stuff after that though (hit a bird while driving, wife having work woes)....but I just got home in time to relax to watching the 2nd round of games. Cracked open a beer. With this day there's a good chance this won't be my first beer either.

ahhhhhhhhhh HORSE. I think I should be able to make it if I remember. someone IM me if I forget to sign up (please)
register now lol
In if I'm conscious. I took today off to watch the US game and golf with my dad. Golf got rained out but soccer was the greatest finish in my life. Got very little sleep last night. Dealt with a bunch of bad stuff after that though (hit a bird while driving, wife having work woes)....but I just got home in time to relax to watching the 2nd round of games. Cracked open a beer. With this day there's a good chance this won't be my first beer either.
you just don't want to get beat by me in the stud games lol , good excuse and have a beer for me
In to beat Rose
gl sweetie, not in this game

I am in like always don't need staked.Hopefully I will be able to play the hole tourney got bad storms coming my way so hopefully I won't lose power.Gl to all hopefully will see you all later.

HmmNot sure if I'm in, never really tried HORSE lol
It's not that hard. This will be the third time I've played HORSE games. I keep a few windows up on my 2nd monitor that are crash courses for each game. Keeps your brain working alot, so make sure you are not tired!!
Has the third quarter started are is it still the second quarter?
Still the second quarter, July, August and Sept will be the third quarter.
I am in like always don't need staked.Hopefully I will be able to play the hole tourney got bad storms coming my way so hopefully I won't lose power.Gl to all hopefully will see you all later.
jeebs, It's seriously insane here. One of the strongest 20 minute storms ive ever seen, and it's totally an "eye of the storm" right now with non stop rumbling but the sheets of rain all but stopped. Ruh roh.Edit: I am convinced that aliens are sending down spacecrafts as we speak.
jeebs, It's seriously insane here. One of the strongest 20 minute storms ive ever seen, and it's totally an "eye of the storm" right now with non stop rumbling but the sheets of rain all but stopped. Ruh roh.
well that sucks cuz im in MI so were next to take the beating

I've been playing a ton of 7/8game lately so I'd definitely be prepared for this, Bob. Definitely willing to give it a shot.Bertiful (Hull)

I'd take a stake. I shouldn't have to give a reason that I deserve one. I would just be repeating myself from all the other threads.se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)

I'd take a stake. I shouldn't have to give a reason that I deserve one. I would just be repeating myself from all the other threads.se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)
i'll stake your ugly ass.
Anyone want a LL bet between myself and rose. For the sake of ethics I'm going to be taking myself :club:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, can I get in on the LL MaxI am going to clean your clock Max ;)your going to need all those beers to kill the pain Max