Why Did A Full House Beat 4 Of A Kind?

Hi new to this forum.I am just back from a poker game and I think I was cheated.Background of myself - I have only been playing poker since late April 2010 and I have got used to quite a lot.However, I was stumped tonight to find out my 4 of a kind was worse than a full house....Here is what got dealt:Me: A :4h J :club: other: 6 :ts 6 :5c Flop: J :3h 4 :qh J :D Turn: J :jh River: 2 :D There was no good explanation about how the full house was better.could someone explain to me why?is it because the other person could use their 2 cards, but me only 1???
This is an example of why the Smith And Wesson revolver and later the Glock 9MM was invented.
This is an example of why the Smith And Wesson revolver and later the Glock 9MM was invented.
I think the Glock was made so when you wanna kill someone, you don't get jammed up and miss your shot.
I think the Glock was made so when you wanna kill someone, you don't get jammed up and miss your shot.
So you're an expert on guns too?Ziiiiiiiiiiiiing!!! :club::ts
So you're an expert on guns too?Ziiiiiiiiiiiiing!!! :club::ts
I had a slight knowledge, but then I also started watching "Top Shot" on History Channel. So kinda.