started playing online again, just for fun really...until i go back to playing 2/5 live (once i have some $$$ - sucks that i'm up for the year but i didnt save my winnings...and bad run has got me good)....anyways, i overbet on the turn, cause i ddint want a spade draw to call...once he called, i figured he probably doesnt have a spade draw (or it's really small spade that may fold river)..river, i just fired cause he didnt have much at that point and i was going to call regardless of his bet..stupid probably, cause any mid spade is going to call...should i just check here?????, let me know where i went wrong..Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.comHero (SB) ($9.67)BB ($3.36)UTG ($3.10)MP ($4.53)CO ($7.22)Button ($9.11)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aclub.gif, Kclub.gif4 folds, Hero bets $0.15, BB calls $0.10Flop: ($0.30) Jspade.gif, 9spade.gif, Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.30Turn: ($0.90) Kheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $1.34, BB calls $1.34River: ($3.58) 8spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $7.88 (All-In), 1 foldTotal pot: $3.58 | Rake: $0.23

anyways, i overbet on the turn, cause i ddint want a spade draw to call...once he called, i figured he probably doesnt have a spade draw (or it's really small spade that may fold river)..river, i just fired cause he didnt have much at that point and i was going to call regardless of his bet..stupid probably, cause any mid spade is going to call...should i just check here?????, let me know where i went wrong..
bolded: we want spade draws to call, as long as the direct odds are incorrect. So we want to bet for value and I'm not a huge fan of the over-bet bc if we had the nut flush or air we would prob bet like .75 or whatev or even just pot...italicized: I think you went wrong when you turned your made hand into a bluff... i mean you can't get called by worse and you rarely get better to fold... (sets maybe) I dunno...Also, don't post results... it's great that he folded... but it's prob bc you had the best hand...

lets bet smaller on the flop and the turn, andd the river shove as played wasnt too bad i mean he really only calls with a flush,... but i think we just got a little too crazy with this hand. I mean it worked, but bluff shoving in rush just seems not ideal. I mean we have no ranges to balance, no image to mantain, and taking a very variant risky play. I like the killer instinct i really do, but i think the bad flop and turn betting dug a hole, had we bet smaller we could bet fold this river.

lets bet smaller on the flop and the turn, andd the river shove as played wasnt too bad i mean he really only calls with a flush,... but i think we just got a little too crazy with this hand. I mean it worked, but bluff shoving in rush just seems not ideal. I mean we have no ranges to balance, no image to mantain, and taking a very variant risky play. I like the killer instinct i really do, but i think the bad flop and turn betting dug a hole, had we bet smaller we could bet fold this river.
so i should be 2/3 - 3/4 on flop, and turn...and check fold river? i know, i went a bit crazy on the turn...lol...i was like "don't call mot@#$@"...and when he did, i was like, "oh well, he only got that much left.."..
bolded: we want spade draws to call, as long as the direct odds are incorrect. So we want to bet for value and I'm not a huge fan of the over-bet bc if we had the nut flush or air we would prob bet like .75 or whatev or even just pot...italicized: I think you went wrong when you turned your made hand into a bluff... i mean you can't get called by worse and you rarely get better to fold... (sets maybe) I dunno...Also, don't post results... it's great that he folded... but it's prob bc you had the best hand...
my bad...i'm new to posting hands from online.....oh and thanks everyone for replying