Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

First instinct is these are the guys you want to be playing, right?

limit is about saving bets and extracting a few extra bets

in the big picture playing too many hands and chasing too much is what causes you to lose but once in a hand the biggest mistake you can make is folding when you shouldn't be.

First instinct is these are the guys you want to be playing, right?

Definitely. Calling stations are good to play against. Easy and predictable.

Thing is, in big pots, it's not necessarily a mistake to stay in with a weak draw so ironically you'd be extracting less value.

I remember playing 5/10 at port perry and I had 9s. These donkeys played anything and I knew it. So it was 4 betted and we had 7 players come in. Flop was 8 9 10 and it was 4 betted again with 4 players and I started it. Next card a 3 and again it was 4 betted but only myself and an old Asian guy (huge donkey). The Jamaican guy beside who did not come in said to me you know what he has. I said screw it I am hitting my boat on the river and that is why I am raising. River 8 and it was only raised once.

I have never done this before but I showed my cards and said come to me. I never showboat except for that one time.

I remember playing 5/10 at port perry and I had 9s. These donkeys played anything and I knew it. So it was 4 betted and we had 7 players come in. Flop was 8 9 10 and it was 4 betted again with 4 players and I started it. Next card a 3 and again it was 4 betted but only myself and an old Asian guy (huge donkey). The Jamaican guy beside who did not come in said to me you know what he has. I said screw it I am hitting my boat on the river and that is why I am raising. River 8 and it was only raised once.

I have never done this before but I showed my cards and said come to me. I never showboat except for that one time.

Remember the 2 donkeys we played against in September?

I need to make a Toronto road trip for a Port Perry weekend.

Or how about a Niagara weekend in January, Wayne? Ive been to Niagara but never to play cards

Remember the 2 donkeys we played against in September?

I need to make a Toronto road trip for a Port Perry weekend.

Or how about a Niagara weekend in January, Wayne? Ive been to Niagara but never to play cards

Anytime brother. Just not the weekend of January 14th. It is my wife's birthday that weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

A smart guy always to me to bet on something when it comes up. I missed it tonight becaue I forgot. Rangers were gold tonight

In-play +800. would have been juicy!

I've been playing the $1.00 NL Shootout Sit n Gos for a little over a week now. I've been finishing in the money about 75% of the time. These guys love top pair.

I know what Wayne plays. Bob, I assume you play limit?

I've been playing the $1.00 NL Shootout Sit n Gos for a little over a week now. I've been finishing in the money about 75% of the time. These guys love top pair.

I know what Wayne plays. Bob, I assume you play limit?

yup, I fool around at limit holdem cash games.

Posting here could be bringing me luck so...

Played 8 today

1st +6 bounties

1st +5 bounties

1st +3 bounties

2nd +2 bounties

2nd +1 bounty

3rd

4th

9th

single table sit and gos? How do the bounties work? I haven't played on Stars in awhile.

21 cents if you knock someone out. I have played 2 because of dale. I came in 3rd and 3 bounties and 5th

I guess I am not as good as dale