Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

Tonight is one of the first nights I don't have a bet on any games.

Missed a great day!

STL Blues @ +125

OTT Senators @ +175

NY Islanders @ +160

3 Play Parlays, 1 bet * $129.00 PAYS 2,221.27

• Like 2

nice.

I'm in a "3 strikes" Survivor pool. Pick 1 team each week. People were pretty heavy on the wrong side of every game last night. of the 62 people remaining in the pool, 16 people picked a game from yesterday's action, and they all got it wrong (2 picked MTL, 6 picked TOR, 1 picked FLA, 7 picked ANA). 10 of those people were on 2 strikes. Add the 2 people with 2 strikes that took the Pens on Monday, and we are down to 50 people left with the rest of the week still to go.

I stayed alive this week by picking SJS over NJD on Monday. (I have 2 strikes)

Missed a great day!

STL Blues @ +125

OTT Senators @ +175

NY Islanders @ +160

3 Play Parlays, 1 bet * $129.00 PAYS 2,221.27

Very nice.

I don't do parlays. If I get one winner I am happy

nice.

I'm in a "3 strikes" Survivor pool. Pick 1 team each week. People were pretty heavy on the wrong side of every game last night. of the 62 people remaining in the pool, 16 people picked a game from yesterday's action, and they all got it wrong (2 picked MTL, 6 picked TOR, 1 picked FLA, 7 picked ANA). 10 of those people were on 2 strikes. Add the 2 people with 2 strikes that took the Pens on Monday, and we are down to 50 people left with the rest of the week still to go.

I stayed alive this week by picking SJS over NJD on Monday. (I have 2 strikes)

That's a cool pool. There's lots of treats in hockey, just have to be patient.

I actually had a pretty good week 12 in the NFL. However whenever I have a good week I try to go for the kill.

Really thought I had this one. Bet the over on the MNF and pretty much had 3 tds in the first quarter. After that squat.

I suck.

The strangest thing just happen to me.

I bet on OKC at -5.5 tonight. The game went into OT thank god and OKC covered easy. I went into my account and it showed as a loss. I thought what is going on. So I message Bet365 and I check my account again (30 mins latter) and it now shows as a win.

The strangest thing just happen to me.

I bet on OKC at -5.5 tonight. The game went into OT thank god and OKC covered easy. I went into my account and it showed as a loss. I thought what is going on. So I message Bet365 and I check my account again (30 mins latter) and it now shows as a win.

Here is the message I got back from Bet365:

Dear Mr XXX,

Thank you for your Web Message regarding bet reference XXXXXXXXXXXX.

From reviewing the bet in question, I can confirm that all pre-game and In Play bets include overtime unless otherwise stated.

In line with the above, I can confirm that the WAS Wizards @ OKC Thunder selection has been settled as a winning bet and the total returns of $XXXX.00 has been credited to your account.

If you wish to view this bet on the History section of the website, please locate to Services - History and then Settled Bets.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Kind regards,

Rebecca D

The bet365 Team

thats strange, i never had anything like that happen to me. (or they fixed it before I noticed)

then again, Im not as active as you, so greater chance it happens with you I guess.

still, wins a win. well done!

thats strange, i never had anything like that happen to me. (or they fixed it before I noticed)

then again, Im not as active as you, so greater chance it happens with you I guess.

still, wins a win. well done!

I find it very strange indeed. I was on the road (11 pm) and saw it was a winner. I go home to check and see that it shows as a loser. I am thinking "Huh". That is not right. So I message Bet365 and take a shower. Come back down to see that they corrected the error.

This kind of ticks me off. This error should not happen.

Why do I gamble? Lost 2 NBA games when they went over by a combine 2.5 points. Useless fouls at the end.

Another nba game I lost by .5 point

A cfb game San Diego state was going in and they fumble deep They get the ball back and don't go for fg

I also lose a game on a .00001 left on the clock and they sink the basket

This all happen tonight

I survive my 2 survivor pools and have a chance to win my roty NFL games. One of them pays very well and I going to the playoffs. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

Lost out of my big NHL survivor pool picking Chicago over the Jets on Sunday. Made my pick on Monday, before the Corey Crawford news. Both teams were on tail end of b2b, but: Chicago at home, plus they played at 1 PM on Saturday and WPG played at 5 PM.

In 5 fantasy football pools this year. Clinched playoffs in 3 this week. The other two have only top 4 making the playoffs, and in both I will make it if I win week 14. Decent chance to go 5/5 in making the playoffs.

Lost out of my big NHL survivor pool picking Chicago over the Jets on Sunday. Made my pick on Monday, before the Corey Crawford news. Both teams were on tail end of b2b, but: Chicago at home, plus they played at 1 PM on Saturday and WPG played at 5 PM.

In 5 fantasy football pools this year. Clinched playoffs in 3 this week. The other two have only top 4 making the playoffs, and in both I will make it if I win week 14. Decent chance to go 5/5 in making the playoffs.

Wow NFL guru. Congrats

Wayne, did you notice how our game went this week? That was a wild one.

Yes and your team is amazing. Can't believe I won because fitz sucks so bad. Just happy that Tennessee was on a bye

We play each other in FCFL quarterfinals this week. Should be a good one. Good luck!

I am torn on Newton. I am a big fan of him. Love his style but thinking of benching him because he has stunk lately

I am torn on Newton. I am a big fan of him. Love his style but thinking of benching him because he has stunk lately

Ron Rivera making an example of him was stupid. No reason to send a message like that and piss off Cam.

I would if I could. This is the weirdest Lions team I've seen since maybe 91. It's the first time in a long time they've looked like a legit NFL team. Because it's so strange I think this might be their year.