Bad Bet On River, But Redemption 2 Hands Later

O.k. Don't know if these 2 hands are unlucky/lucky cooler/heater etc. Hand #1 I feel I played O.K. except for river bet. That was really bad bluff. Can't explain why I did that. (Well, playing tired, that's how). Hand #2 I feel I played it very well, but I could be a little results oriented there. Was not paying attention to Villian too much before first hand, but was a bit tilted and pissy on hand #2. Tell me if I am correct, or did I just F-up all the way around.HAND #1 feral_cow_icon.gifConverted by a herd of feral cowsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 8 playersUTG: $36.02 (Hero)UTG+1: $12.50 MP: $5.00 HJ: $13.91 CO: $12.50 Button: $5.00 SB: $7.88 BB: $5.00 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with :qc:club: (8 players)Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, HJ calls $0.75, 4 foldsFlop: ($1.85) :D:ts:D (2 players)Hero bets $1, HJ calls $1Turn: ($3.85) :jh (2 players)Hero bets $3, HJ calls $3River: ($9.85) :4h (2 players)Hero bets $10.25, HJ calls $9.16 and is all-inHero showed :3d:ts, and lost with a pair of ThreesHJ showed :5c:D, and won ($26.89) with a pair of TensHJ won $26.89HAND #2feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 9 playersCO: $5.00 Button: $23.13 (Hero)SB: $11.75 BB: $5.00 UTG: $21.64 UTG+1: $12.40 MP: $9.84 MP2: $7.78 HJ: $5.00 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is Button with :4h:3h (9 players)UTG calls $0.25, 5 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.50Flop: ($1.85) :7s:D:3h (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $1.75, UTG calls $1.75Turn: ($5.35) :D (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $3, UTG calls $3River: ($11.35) :qh (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $6.50, UTG raises to $13, Hero raises to $17.63 and is all-in, UTG calls $3.14 and is all-inHero showed :5c:qh, and won ($41.63) with a flush, Ace highUTG showed :jh:club:, and lost with a pair of SevensHero won $41.63

hand one would have been better if we could have bet smaller and folded to like a PSB shove or something, but given the stacks we just have to check because we still have a microscopic amount of showdown value. I mean a 10 on the river changes nothing. Board pairing, one of the flushes hitting, another st8 card, and we maybe could have bluffed the river, but the 10 just doesnt tell a complete story. we are either a set/flopped st8 or busted draw like all the time here. nothing changed on river. but lol to v going broke on hand 2. you must have been rather aggro or he was super spewytard, either way nh, although i would bet slightly bigger on the turn and the river in hand 2ps and i just saw what villain had for hand 1, note him and v bet hyper thin against him.

hand one would have been better if we could have bet smaller and folded to like a PSB shove or something, but given the stacks we just have to check because we still have a microscopic amount of showdown value. I mean a 10 on the river changes nothing. Board pairing, one of the flushes hitting, another st8 card, and we maybe could have bluffed the river, but the 10 just doesnt tell a complete story. we are either a set/flopped st8 or busted draw like all the time here. nothing changed on river. but lol to v going broke on hand 2. you must have been rather aggro or he was super spewytard, either way nh, although i would bet slightly bigger on the turn and the river in hand 2ps and i just saw what villain had for hand 1, note him and v bet hyper thin against him.
I think he was a super spewtard. I hollywooded his ass the 2nd hand. Took alot of time to make calls/bets. Just making sure my lines were o.k. other than the bad bluff on river on hand #1.

c/r turn in hand 1... barreling is cool, but c/r gives us the option of a free card and blows off a whole bunch of draws that float this wet flop as well a few made hands... and we're obviously never drawing dead and often to a ton of outs... villain played that hand horrifically so srry bout ur luck

I think he was a super spewtard. I hollywooded his ass the 2nd hand. Took alot of time to make calls/bets. Just making sure my lines were o.k. other than the bad bluff on river on hand #1.
Villain was a super huge idiot to do anything but call the river on the 2nd hand, and an even superer huger idiot to call your 3-bet shove, which is completely the opposite of what you did in hand 1.Hand 1 was just a spewbluff on the river, a draw got there as well as another overcard. Have a loose image much?
Villain was a super huge idiot to do anything but call the river on the 2nd hand, and an even superer huger idiot to call your 3-bet shove, which is completely the opposite of what you did in hand 1.Hand 1 was just a spewbluff on the river, a draw got there as well as another overcard. Have a loose image much?
So basically villain was a huge idiot, but were my lines o.k.? I have a good feel at this level, but worried I may be overlooking things, or getting bad habits that could translate to disaster at higher levels. Actually, I would say Tight/Aggressive image. Yes, I got spewey in hand 1, but generally I do not make that play unless I have it. Two hands after hand #2 I busted another guy and I had KK PF. After that 5 minute massacre, I could not get any more action. I had to leave the table.