Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

hey Chicken get in ;)you know this girl wants to beat you I would say the pants off you but I know that this chicken doesn't wear pants :club:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Chicken get in ;)you know this girl wants to beat you I would say the pants off you but I know that this chicken doesn't wear pants :club:
I will always wear pants if you're around. I've heard about you!!
wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!Your $11 has found it's way into BunnyRocks acct so get ready for some rabbit domination!
Oh Dammit!!!

damn Rose how can you call preflop here....PokerStars Game #44346429087: Tournament #260241928, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2010/05/19 22:09:09 ETTable '260241928 2' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: PoorScouser (7120 in chips) Seat 3: Big_M (5096 in chips) Seat 4: rcgs59 (4760 in chips) Seat 6: GWCGWC (4992 in chips) Seat 7: Figger (3797 in chips) Seat 9: IamiN4u (4395 in chips) PoorScouser: posts small blind 75Big_M: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to IamiN4u [Qd Qh]rcgs59: raises 450 to 600GWCGWC: folds Figger: folds IamiN4u said, "damn rose"IamiN4u: raises 1800 to 2400PoorScouser: folds Big_M: folds rcgs59: calls 1800*** FLOP *** [6c Ks Ah]rcgs59: bets 2360 and is all-inIamiN4u: folds Uncalled bet (2360) returned to rcgs59rcgs59 collected 5025 from potIamiN4u said, "QQ"rcgs59: doesn't show hand IamiN4u said, "obv"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5025 | Rake 0 Board [6c Ks Ah]Seat 1: PoorScouser (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: Big_M (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: rcgs59 collected (5025)Seat 6: GWCGWC folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Figger folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: IamiN4u (button) folded on the Flop

well played Bob and Bunny!I say bunny's laydown was pretty good here?feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($10+$1) t500/t1000 ante t100 - 2 playersButton BunnyRocks: t23,448 BB Big_M: t27,552 Preflop: (t1,700) (2 players)BunnyRocks raises to t2000, Big_M calls t1000Flop: (t4,200) 9d.gifJc.gif7d.gif (2 players)Big_M checks, BunnyRocks bets t2000, Big_M raises to t4888, BunnyRocks calls t2888Turn: (t13,976) Td.gif (2 players)Big_M bets t6888, BunnyRocks foldsBig_M collected t13976

Thanks to Gary (and Gallo) for the stake! That was fun.Good game all......and congrats Bob :)p.s. yeah, was my fold good in the hand Gary posted? :club:

Allie you played one hell of a great game

damn Rose how can you call preflop here....PokerStars Game #44346429087: Tournament #260241928, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2010/05/19 22:09:09 ETTable '260241928 2' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: PoorScouser (7120 in chips) Seat 3: Big_M (5096 in chips) Seat 4: rcgs59 (4760 in chips) Seat 6: GWCGWC (4992 in chips) Seat 7: Figger (3797 in chips) Seat 9: IamiN4u (4395 in chips) PoorScouser: posts small blind 75Big_M: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to IamiN4u [Qd Qh]rcgs59: raises 450 to 600GWCGWC: folds Figger: folds IamiN4u said, "damn rose"IamiN4u: raises 1800 to 2400PoorScouser: folds Big_M: folds rcgs59: calls 1800*** FLOP *** [6c Ks Ah]rcgs59: bets 2360 and is all-inIamiN4u: folds Uncalled bet (2360) returned to rcgs59rcgs59 collected 5025 from potIamiN4u said, "QQ"rcgs59: doesn't show hand IamiN4u said, "obv"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5025 | Rake 0 Board [6c Ks Ah]Seat 1: PoorScouser (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: Big_M (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: rcgs59 collected (5025)Seat 6: GWCGWC folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Figger folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: IamiN4u (button) folded on the Flop
because my pair was bigger lol :club:, I hit a set on flop
Thanks to Gary (and Gallo) for the stake! That was fun.Good game all......and congrats Bob :)p.s. yeah, was my fold good in the hand Gary posted? :club:
You played great, it was a fun heads up battle.On the hand above pretty sure I had a 9 and not much else and was very glad when you folded.
because my pair was bigger lol :club:, I hit a set on flop
Def shouldn't be open shoving flop then Rose :PCongrats Bob! I had family over so I was unable to play.
Def shouldn't be open shoving flop then Rose :PCongrats Bob! I had family over so I was unable to play.
Playing against Nutz, I was wanting him to commit all his chips as he usually does , but it didn't happen so I was forced to push him all in. Wasn't chancing him hitting into something bigger to suck me out like quads.
Playing against Nutz, I was wanting him to commit all his chips as he usually does , but it didn't happen so I was forced to push him all in. Wasn't chancing him hitting into something bigger to suck me out like quads.
this post makes no sense....I was already commited preflop why didn't you just push preflop with kings or aces? I really doubt you had aces or kings I actually think you had AJ, AK or AQ and you are just trying to make up an excuse for your horrible call preflop.EDIT:btw i would never 3 bet bluff you because i know you aren't good enough to fold...
nh
Ok so he raised into you with action to you and you flatted pre but you wanted him to commit all his chips? After he makes that raise I doubt he is folding any of his range so you may as well stick it in pre with aa/kk. and if you have aa or kk here the chance of him hitting quads with an underpair is about the same odds of lurbz ever cutting his hair shorter than a foot.
Ok so he raised into you with action to you and you flatted pre but you wanted him to commit all his chips? After he makes that raise I doubt he is folding any of his range so you may as well stick it in pre with aa/kk. and if you have aa or kk here the chance of him hitting quads with an underpair is about the same odds of lurbz ever cutting his hair shorter than a foot.
but if I put it all in pre, he folds I get no action period. were at least maybe he might of put something in on flop and I would of pushed anyways, regardless of him betting or not. I was pushing on flop. If I didn't think nutz was going to call me I would of gone all in pre flop, he has been raising my blinds every time , lol I know his game if he can push me around and get away with it he would of. As a rule I generally do not slow play Aces or Kings but knowing his play I knew he already raised me and I wanted to get max action out of him. Also I need to mix of my play once in a while and not always push with the nuts. I agree with pushing 99% of the time, but then there that 1% when you have to mix up your play. He is one player I will change my game with as he knows my a bit too well.
but if I put it all in pre, he folds I get no action period. were at least maybe he might of put something in on flop and I would of pushed anyways, regardless of him betting or not. I was pushing on flop. If I didn't think nutz was going to call me I would of gone all in pre flop, he has been raising my blinds every time , lol I know his game if he can push me around and get away with it he would of. As a rule I generally do not slow play Aces or Kings but knowing his play I knew he already raised me and I wanted to get max action out of him. Also I need to mix of my play once in a while and not always push with the nuts. I agree with pushing 99% of the time, but then there that 1% when you have to mix up your play. He is one player I will change my game with as he knows my a bit too well.
There are so many things wrong about the hand and your explanation, where does one begin?You don't have enough chips to "mix it up". Get it in pre, he shouldn't be folding because that would be a worse play than yours.You say that you wanted him to put something in on the flop, um you were first to act and YOU SHOVED!!! lol you didn't even give him a chance to put anything in on the flop. But it shouldn't have come to this anyway, shove preflop.
geez i don't know where to begin...I kinda like you Rose so im gonna try....you raise 4 times the big blind, under the gun, and I 3-bet 50% of my stack ....does it look weak to you?(if it does you should probably quit poker right now)if it doesn't why would you just call with aces or kings? you know im super strong and pot commited, the chances of me folding are 0.now on the flop you get a set(which i find hard to believe) and shove into me??? where's the value there??? im folding everything except AK which is very unlikely ifyou have KK or AA.

exactly I was shocked that you folded to me when I did shoved , you usually call me lolI was hoping you would. It was a very nice fold Andrew well played. I was hoping to trap you.I was trying a different move against you. If I pushed all in on preflop perhaps you would of call me putting me on AK, AQGallo your right next time it's push all in

nutzz, I think your 3bet sizing is a little meh. I'd make it ~1650 or shove
yeah, i know.the funny thing is that I thought Rose was more likely to call a 3bet than a shove with marginal cards since she sees me as a maniac.