If Ot Was A Blog

Thank you for that. I'm definitely linking my blog to it. My favorite was the faux Charmin slogan: the only way you can be more safe from poo is to wipe with a pillow.

lol bookmarkedLove their forum description "This forum is intended to meet the needs of people who yearn to invest a vast amount of time drawing and talking about things like ham, velociraptors and what to do if you catch on fire and you try to run away but then you discover that you don't have arms or legs anymore and you're being attacked by a bear."

lol bookmarkedLove their forum description "This forum is intended to meet the needs of people who yearn to invest a vast amount of time drawing and talking about things like ham, velociraptors and what to do if you catch on fire and you try to run away but then you discover that you don't have arms or legs anymore and you're being attacked by a bear."
That reminds me of something I would blog about except for not wanting to offend my in-laws. They have a house on the Delaware River in a part of northern NJ that actually has a bear population. They're wonderful but incredibly neurotic people, and for the first couple of years they didn't live full-time in the river house, it being a home for their retirement. James's mom was convinced that somehow the water pump would short out and catch the house on fire, so she was paranoid about unplugging it every time they left the house. His dad, on the other hand, was absolutely certain that bears would smell the food in the fridge and break down the doors. They were both equally fretful about the pipes freezing and bursting.So, not that we've ever repeated this to them, but James and I have a running imaginary story about the bears that breathe fire, shit ice, and break through your door for the sole purpose of destroying your water pump. Any story about a crappy day or someone's overly-dramatic "disaster" elicits from us the ending, "And then the fire bears came."