Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More for Nabokov. I only saw the third but supposedly he played a great game and then let in quite the soft one
Nah, I don't think he's really expecting Boyle to sling the puck into the only crevice available. Hockey should have own goals, much like soccer.
Nah, I don't think he's really expecting Boyle to sling the puck into the only crevice available. Hockey should have own goals, much like soccer.
wasnt that deflected by O'Reilly? It looks to me like Boyle is trying to play it to his partner behind the net, O'Reilly puts his stick out, and it goes off his stick and at the net. Its really hard for me to fault Boyle or Nabokov in that instance.I only watched the 3rd period and OT. It was incredible. I feel terrible for SJ, and I'll have a hard time calling them chokers if they lose this series. They played their hearts out in the 3rd, and Nabokov was great. Anderson was just out of this world. That was nothing more than a fluke.
wasnt that deflected by O'Reilly? It looks to me like Boyle is trying to play it to his partner behind the net, O'Reilly puts his stick out, and it goes off his stick and at the net.
I have no clue. I've seen it from about 4 different angles, maybe 20 times total and it's so hard to get a good look. What makes me infer that it is is solely Boyle who shoots it in is that the flight path of the puck is completely clean, not tumbling at all. So while O'Reilly may have gotten a piece of it, it must have been a grazing touch for it not to cause disruption to the puck.

I urge the idiots in Montreal not to make the whole country look bad like you have on previous occasions by booing the US National Anthem.

There are classless fans in Montreal again, disrespecting the American National anthem.**** this shitty team.

There are classless fans in Montreal again, disrespecting the American National anthem.**** this shitty team.
So a few idiots in the stands represent the whole team? Whole city? You're an idiot!

Now they are chanting Ovy Sucks...Thanks a lot for trying to explain to my son what they are saying...

Now they are chanting Ovy Sucks...Thanks a lot for trying to explain to my son what they are saying...
They chant Crosby sucks in half a dozen rinks. And "Ref You Suck" practically everywhere. This is nothing new.
They chant Crosby sucks in half a dozen rinks. And "Ref You Suck" practically everywhere. This is nothing new.
yet again this thread is not meant for sensible comments like that...its for useless trash talking..Thanks
How do you explain all the broken remotes? Or how you hate someone because he doesn't play for the Leafs anymore?
How do you explain all the broken remotes? Or how you hate someone because he doesn't play for the Leafs anymore?
he gets the remotes..Actually one day i broke his plastic hockey stick after a devastating OT loss..He was happy he got new ones the next day..
he gets the remotes..Actually one day i broke his plastic hockey stick after a devastating OT loss..He was happy he got new ones the next day..
Then just explain that OV sucks refers to how Ovechkin pleases his team mates for getting him all those empty net goals.
Shouldn't that word be banned from a 2010 playoffs thread?
Shouldn't that word be banned from a 2010 playoffs thread?
It's okay...Leaf fans don't remember what the word means so they just skip over it.