Thanks about the house. We are pretty excited cause once in the house we start the adoption process now that we have saved back all the money for it that we lost when Liz lost her job. I will be able to teach my kid to dislike Sid and Nash!
Too bad you and Serge dont live closer to each other, you could start a little school of hate. :club:
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also click on your own name, and on that page do things like change your signature and send messages.If anyone ever sent you a message, it would show up that you had a message with a link. But I guess no one ever did. Loser.

is there going to be a pick anytime soon?I am practicing the Paso Doble today and Len and Bruno's criticiques are harsh...

I dont want to get yelled at when you guys have to wait for me..I have been waiting 15 hours.

I'm very happy with my pick. From what I've read, Lawrie seems like a very good hitting prospect...and at a position I will need to fill when they make glue out of Brian Roberts.

i was actually taking Lawrie with one of my picks..Now you have to wait
You only have one pick, you're aware this isn't a snake right? Just making sure so you don't tip your hand.
I'm very happy with my pick. From what I've read, Lawrie seems like a very good hitting prospect...and at a position I will need to fill when they make glue out of Brian Roberts.
good pick. for some reason, prob cause I have did next to no research, I assumed he was taken. (already on one of the main rosters)
You only have one pick, you're aware this isn't a snake right? Just making sure so you don't tip your hand.
what do u mean..I was told its a snake..If its not , thats totally unfair
what do u mean..I was told its a snake..If its not , thats totally unfair
When were you exactly told it was snake? You assumed it was snake, danny then didn't correct you but I did. There is nothing on the site or rules that states it is a snake draft.

why am i picking last..What advantage did i have by throwing out the first player in an auction draft?

FWIW I just automatically assumed it was a snake too, until it was mentioned in the draft thread earlier today, so I could see how it happens. RE: Lawrie. Nice pick.

You were first to start the non auction draft.So far 3 out or 12 people have come forward thinking that it was a snake draft. For that I guess I apologize though nothing was ever stated that it was a snake draft, the rules I believe do not offer any such set up. Looking back I believe there is a strong case that for this rookie draft it should have been made a snake draft and all future rookie drafts are based off standings and not a snake style. But the discussion has been going on in the thread and so far the consensus is that it's too late to change it over and if 3 people assumed snake and 9 people so far have not said either way...well, not much I can do about it. So feel free to be angry and direct it all to me.