Our Own Chucksty On Itunes

I don't care if you don't like alternative hip hop, BUY IT!
Because it's so good it doesn't matter what genre it is or because since he used to post here we're obligated to give him money?
Warning: this link starts itunes so don't bother clicking unless you actually intend to buy the music, or if you don't mind the hassle I suppose.
That's right it opens itunes, I should have put a warning. But you can preview the music without buying it. I certainly don't intend to purchase it, after having previewed it.
That's right it opens itunes, I should have put a warning. But you can preview the music without buying it. I certainly don't intend to purchase it, after having previewed it.
SICK BURN
Because it's so good it doesn't matter what genre it is or because since he used to post here we're obligated to give him money?
The latter, of course! The posters on fcp have such varied musical tastes, that I'd rather not suggest to them what is "good" and not. I think it's fun to listen to and of course, for me, it's a chance to hear Tommy's voice.

I didn't link it for folks, like LG, who don't want their Itunes to load up. I wasn't sure if it would load or not, so rather than spending time finding out, I just didn't bother.

The latter, of course!
Note to self: Put something - anything - on itunes.Is that possible? Can anybody get on itunes? That doesn't seem likely.
Note to self: Put something - anything - on itunes.Is that possible? Can anybody get on itunes? That doesn't seem likely.
If you put a song on Itunes, I'd pay up to five dollars for it.

Hello, my book, on Amazon ... link in my sig...No pimpin' for me?<crickets chirping>Oh, so that's the way it is then? Never mind, it's okay, I'm not hurt <sniffles>Actually, I did an appearance for it at the Virginia Festival of the Book today, and it went really well. Someone in the audience asked who was buying it, NASCAR fans, or Buddhists, or both. I was honest and said, "Neither."

Hello, my book, on Amazon ... link in my sig...No pimpin' for me?<crickets chirping>Oh, so that's the way it is then? Never mind, it's okay, I'm not hurt <sniffles>Actually, I did an appearance for it at the Virginia Festival of the Book today, and it went really well. Someone in the audience asked who was buying it, NASCAR fans, or Buddhists, or both. I was honest and said, "Neither."
I'm sorry I didn't pimp you. Did I mention that it turns me on a little that you've been on NPR?

This bit was particularly good, SB:On the track there is nothing but the car and its driver; the fans are invisible, the environment a mere blur. The driver is alone with his desire, his fear, and his courage, and he must be fully present.It reminds of bits I've read in The Miracle of Mindfulness.

I'm sorry I didn't pimp you. Did I mention that it turns me on a little that you've been on NPR?
That's okay. Knowing you're turned on turns me on too!
This bit was particularly good, SB:On the track there is nothing but the car and its driver; the fans are invisible, the environment a mere blur. The driver is alone with his desire, his fear, and his courage, and he must be fully present.It reminds of bits I've read in The Miracle of Mindfulness.
Thanks. I did two readings in two days, and this, I've realized, is actually my favorite sentence in the whole book:
when he climbed from the car in Victory Lane, no one would have been surprised if he had taken the moment for himself to savor. But he didn't. Instead, one of the first things he said was, "I hope everyone gets the chance to feel this way just once in their lives." Again, in moments that cannot be rehearsed, we see a person's authentic self, their true nature, and this generosity of spirit was Dale's.
It's how we act when we're too busy to "act" that really shows who we are. How we react to sudden news, how we behave in little moments when no one is watching and we don't care how we come across, how we are when we don't self-edit -- that's our true character. Winning a huge race many people thought he might never win, that was a moment that was too overwhelming to be faked (he admitting to crying a little in the car on the cool-down lap, and his whole persona was the tough, macho Southern man), and that Dale could react by thinking of others first says a ton about his character to me. There's a quote I like that says, "Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it's made in the small ones." That he could be generous in a big moment says to me that he was generous in a whole lot of small ones.
Yes. I am actually working on stuff just off of my computer and have found a site that will put it on iTunes, Rhapsody, and other big internet music shops for extremely cheap. I do not really care for spamming this topic, so any further questions will be answered in PM I suppose.
Did I mention that it turns me on a little that you've been on NPR?
Knowing you're turned on turns me on too!
Now I'm turned on.Can y'all e-kiss or something?