• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but next season will be what the second season should have been. raylan v. boyd.   i anticipate a plethora of crowder monologues.

That's what pisses me off about shows like this, shows like Dexter, and even the Shield. They move forward the real plot so ****ing slowly. This whole season, basically nothing happened at all. Nothin

Felt like the writers were trying too hard to honor Leonard with the language Raylan used talking to Dewey outside the prison.

Pretty sure the ending was laid in the last episode during the conversation between Art and Raylan.

yes it would be very surprising if this show didn't end with raylan and boyd drawing down.

I thought the point of the speech was foreshadowing Raylan will die, that he will face the inevitable. He's not going to be the fastest forever.

The real question is: will boyd kill ava? He obviously will discover her deal with raylan, if he hasnt already. But will this shiw go there. Will boyd kill ava, and have raylan unable to prove it Leaving raylan so mad he takes of the star and drives to harlan to show down with boyd. They draw, raylan purs him down, raylan stands over boyd as boyd dies and says, i told you before, you make me pull and ill put you down.

Show over. Boom gif.

I kinda think Ava is gonna kill either Boyd, or maybe Raylan, to give her character symmetry. I could see after Raylan kills Boyd, she shoots him in revenge. And she would be about the only thing, to slow up ole Raylan's trigger finger.

if raylan dies i'll be upset. if ava killed raylan i'd riot in the streets. that would be insanely dumb. boyd killing him, maybe. MAYBE. but personally i don't see how the final scene of this show isn't raylan killing boyd and holstering, saying something, fade to black.

you know the answer to that.

but honestly, you want this show to end with ava killing raylan? thats really what you want. this isn't the wire, where omar getting got from a random kid makes perfect sense.

And I didn't say I wanted it. I think this show is largely crap, to begin with, so I am not really invested in how it ends. I'm just trying to envision a scenario that someone gets the jump on Raylan, and I could see him being soft on a skirt, as being a prime way.

Black women?

tumblr_lj7qfmy4sy1qczhono1_500.gif

And I didn't say I wanted it. I think this show is largely crap, to begin with, so I am not really invested in how it ends. I'm just trying to envision a scenario that someone gets the jump on Raylan, and I could see him being soft on a skirt, as being a prime way.

largely crap? DISCUSSION OVER.

well there certainly is plenty of foundation for that...