i have been playing poker since Jan 1... It was a news years resolution. I started with $100 and was grinding the .01 table till I doubled my bankroll. I tried to move up to the .02/.05 a couple times and both times failed. I got TONS of good advice from everyone on here and I hope it keeps coming in. I know i'm slow in taking just over 2months to double up, but whatever, I am happy. I am learning lots.So last night I finally doubled up and today i am moving up to the .02/.05 table and I AM NOT MOVING DOWN! So this morning I tried to play a few hands before work and this is my final hand of the morning. So far so good.So thanks to everyone for the feedback! it has really helped and I hope it continues.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 ($4.60)MP2 ($10)MP3 ($1.60)CO ($5.22)Button ($5)SB ($3.98)BB ($3.01)UTG ($4.81)Hero (UTG+1) ($5.31)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kclub.gif, Jdiamond.gif1 fold, Hero calls $0.05, 6 folds, BB checksFlop: ($0.12) 9heart.gif, 4diamond.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)BB bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10Turn: ($0.32) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $0.25, Hero raises to $0.50, BB raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $5.16 (All-In), BB calls $2.11 (All-In)River: ($6.04) Qclub.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $6.04 | Rake: $0.30

raise pre, but glad to see it man. keep working on your game, you should never feel like your game is perfect, otherwise you aren't working on it hard enough

Keep up the good work.That being said, this hand illustrates you still have some work to do. Open-limping KJo in early position at a full table? Blech.
lol, well said.the reason I limped is because they were off suit and the way the table was playing. Depending on table, I usually fold this in early position. But because the table would let limpers see I decided to give it a try because it was my last hand. If someone would have raised I would have just folded. I guess my question is, should I just fold this or raise? I am guessing the response will be either raise it or fold it, but DONT LIMP! lolKosin Trouble

At FR it's best just to fold this in EP. I hate folding hands like that though, so I play 6max.Raising is better than limping, but both are going to get you into trouble at full ring.

You want to avoid hands that have you dominated when you are out of posistion. KJ, AJ, QT. They all put you in bad spots, especially if they are unsuited. On the turn, I would raise more then a min raise. You don't want to give him good odds to draw with a naked Q or T.