2010 Nhl Playoff Pool

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah guys, I have hockey at 11, so can we be done by 10?
If we used 10 as a deadline, then we could always stop at the last completed round at 10 pm if that helps you guys out

As for the fairness of the pool we should make the time 8pm (Biatch and Zach are easy money). I know you are defending champ but I believe it was your silent partner was not so silent.

Ok here is the 12..SergeChrisDaleJohnArpDubeyZachLennyWayneTax LawyerBiatchJP$25 entry fee...If I owe you money take it off what I owe you..If not you can ship me on Pokerstars sergetoronto, or paypal sergetoronto@yahoo.com, or canadian money transfer sergetoronto@yahoo.com..I will ask a third party to do a draft order to be fair...Anyone volunteer?

Ok here is the 12..SergeChrisDaleJohnArpDubeyZachLennyWayneTax LawyerBiatchJP$25 entry fee...If I owe you money take it off what I owe you..If not you can ship me on Pokerstars sergetoronto, or paypal sergetoronto@yahoo.com, or canadian money transfer sergetoronto@yahoo.com..I will ask a third party to do a draft order to be fair...Anyone volunteer?
I say the Lawyer makes the draw.
I can do the draft order on random.org, if you guys trust me. I can take quick screenshots to semi-prove it, lol.
Trust is no issue. Go ahead, IMO
1. Serge2. Chris3. Dale4. John5. Arp6. Dubey7. Zach8. Lenny9. Wayne10. Tax Lawyer11. Biatch12. JP
Ok, using the order above, I will generate a sequence for the numbers 1-12.1AR_Yd-DNVL6JL-3kecO.jpgNow, I hit the button, and get the result:VhXBVhd74ID7yd1C7BGX.jpgUsing those numbers, the draft order is:7. Zach6. Dubey11. Biatch 3. Dale 2. Chris 5. Arp 1. Serge 9. Wayne10. Tax Lawyer12. JP 4. John 8. Lenny(Sigh, I swear that was the first and only time I ran the sequence generator)
You gave Serge 1st pick? Any odds if he takes Crosby?I actually like my pick. 9th is good.
No. You read wrong.edit, and I guess I wasn't clear.The numbers are the original order from Serge, then order they appear is the draft order based on the random sequence generated.

Last pick just means that I get first crack at the role players while you chumps are still falling over eachother for superstars.Sunday, 8pm EST, MSN, $25 to sergetoronto on Stars? Looks solid.

No. You read wrong.edit, and I guess I wasn't clear.The numbers are the original order from Serge, then order they appear is the draft order based on the random sequence generated.
Gotcha. Looking at numbers all day makes my brain fried.8th pick it is.