thats pretty funny..Im pretty happy for Khabi and esctatic for my Yahoo pool results thanks to him.But not fun for our FCP forum favourite goalie The Dubinator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

When I signed on just now, got....Twitter is over capacity.WTF?
that happens periodically.Usually when the Leafs have announced an injury or a roster move.:club:

Since I seem to be the expert on hot girls related to ex-NHL players...Olga Khmylev ( @OlgaKhmylev) plays tennis for BC. I'd hit it. Her father, Yuri, played in the NHL for the Buffalo Sabres. Ab7D0vXCIAAsfGT.jpg

Since I seem to be the expert on hot girls related to ex-NHL players...Olga Khmylev ( @OlgaKhmylev) plays tennis for BC. I'd hit it. Her father, Yuri, played in the NHL for the Buffalo Sabres. Ab7D0vXCIAAsfGT.jpg
You say that as if it isn't an extremely important area. I mean, Michaelangelo was only an expert on painting and did alright for himself.

DannyG sometimes baffles me with his posts..They are sort of like the Biatch, but without the Biatch intended sarcasm and humour.Weirdness is what makes DannyG interesting, intelligent and inglorious.

You say that as if it isn't an extremely important area. I mean, Michaelangelo was only an expert on painting and did alright for himself.
To bad Michelangelo was a painter (Sistine Chapel), sculptor (Statue of David), architect, poet, and engineer. Analogy is full of fail.
Did you reply to the wrong post?
No. The point was that he was belittling his own area of expertise, and I didn't think that was right.
To bad Michelangelo was a painter (Sistine Chapel), sculptor (Statue of David), architect, poet, and engineer. Analogy is full of fail.
Yes yes, all part of the joke. Apparently was not a good one.Then again, hard to find a super-famous historical guy that was only good at one thing. Seems like they were all painters, sculptors, explorers, philosophers, mathematicians, cartographers, taxidermists, etc.
  • 2 weeks later...

simmonsstevesteve simmonsI feel special. Both @LeafsBB20 and @coachrw63 have blocked me on Twitter. #howsmallisthat?coachrw63Ron WilsonAmazing, I have not blocked Simmons, but I certainly don't follow him, nor do I care if he follows me. #arrogancesimmonsstevesteve simmons@@coachrw63 If that's true. explain why I don't get YOUR Tweets. I get tweets from everybody else I follow.mlsePension Plan PuppetsRon Wilson hadn't tweeted in 9 days but once again @simmonssteve doesn't let facts in the way of a good story.

simmonsstevesteve simmonsI feel special. Both @LeafsBB20 and @coachrw63 have blocked me on Twitter. #howsmallisthat?coachrw63Ron WilsonAmazing, I have not blocked Simmons, but I certainly don't follow him, nor do I care if he follows me. #arrogancesimmonsstevesteve simmons@@coachrw63 If that's true. explain why I don't get YOUR Tweets. I get tweets from everybody else I follow.mlsePension Plan PuppetsRon Wilson hadn't tweeted in 9 days but once again @simmonssteve doesn't let facts in the way of a good story.
This is pure gold..I love it..

How shit starts on Twitter:JoshRimerHockey Josh Rimer if ur looking to find out if Max Pacioretty has been suspended 4 hit on Letang, nothing will be announced till MTL lands in ANA @7pm easternTheFourthPeriod David Pagnotta Yikes! RT @JoshRimerHockey: Max Pacioretty has been suspended 4 hit on Letang, nothing will be announced till MTL lands in ANA @7pm et

How shit starts on Twitter:JoshRimerHockey Josh Rimer if ur looking to find out if Max Pacioretty has been suspended 4 hit on Letang, nothing will be announced till MTL lands in ANA @7pm easternTheFourthPeriod David Pagnotta Yikes! RT @JoshRimerHockey: Max Pacioretty has been suspended 4 hit on Letang, nothing will be announced till MTL lands in ANA @7pm et
Josh Rimer is an idiot who, despite his dad being amazingly connected in the hockey world, has never been able to keep a job,,