• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be coming home from work on saturday, if i do i'm in, but i'd have to play $12 45 mans on FTP, that cool?

Something like this should go down in Vegas this June so we can all yell at each other.
At this point I'm going for at least a few days but don't count that as a definite answer I have to triple-check everything and make sure I'm not being an idiot.But I think by the end TA and I might kill each other.
Thursday isn't great for me now unless we start a little later. Maybe noon EST. Also there needs to be a minimum number of games played, 150 or so. People don't have to play for 24 hours straight, just complete at least that number of games.
Noooo, booo! 24 hours!
Something like this should go down in Vegas this June so we can all yell at each other.
In
I'll be too drunk to playI guess I will give my liver a day off for this
What's wrong with playing drunk?
Noooo, booo! 24 hours!InWhat's wrong with playing drunk?
I actually think playing 24 hours should be a rule but it'd hard to keep track of. Making it 200 games might force people to play that length anyway.I think playing drunk would be a neccessity if doing that
I actually think playing 24 hours should be a rule but it'd hard to keep track of. Making it 200 games might force people to play that length anyway.I think playing drunk would be a neccessity if doing that
Yeah, it's going to be a mixture of caffeine and alcohol for me. And I guess it would be difficult to keep track of unless we all started/finished at the same time and allowed ourselves x hours break in the middle which you can divide as you see fit.
How about Thursday Noon EST til Friday noon EST then..No can do til after Sunday.
Those times are pushing it for me but I might be able to, I'll get back to you on it in a couple days.
I might be coming home from work on saturday, if i do i'm in, but i'd have to play $12 45 mans on FTP, that cool?
Maybe, do they run $12 90s too? Those might be ok. They might be $12+1?See what other people think.
Dammit, I might have to get in on this with you guys. If I run other-than-horribly tonight/tomorrow then I'm probably in. Update me on when this is going down?
PM me AIM or Skype or Yahoo and I'll update youI ran awful tonight (AKA breakeven iodfsjlksadjfas) so hopefully by then i run good again
no to cjw, can't stand that guy anyways :ts
hud :club: Won't be in anyways :4h will still be working away by the looks of things. FML!

Is this happening? i can play now!

You people decide a time. I'm not available for about 5 hours this week on Thursday (from about 5am EST til 10am EST). Other than that Sunday is a no go.I suggest noon EST Thursday - noon EST Friday?I realise this is terrible for the Aussie.

You people decide a time. I'm not available for about 5 hours this week on Thursday (from about 5am EST til 10am EST). Other than that Sunday is a no go.I suggest noon EST Thursday - noon EST Friday?I realise this is terrible for the Aussie.
I'm good for it I already knocked out my midterms for my Thursday classes.EDIT who the **** cares about the aussie