Push Or Wait?

late in the 3r. Our M is 3, which is the obv case for a shove. But I think this is much closer then people will think. We have very little fold equity, and our hand is dominated quite a lot from a ep raiser. I wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks!feral_cow_icon.gifConverted by a herd of feral cowsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($3.00+$0.30) t1500/t3000 ante t300 - 8 playersUTG: t72,945 UTG+1: t38,148 MP: t99,740 HJ: t40,096 CO: t49,400 Button: t52,679 SB: t20,136 (Hero)BB: t64,120 Preflop: (t6,900) Hero is SB with Td.gifAh.gif (8 players)2 folds, MP raises to t7475, 3 folds, Hero raises to t19836 and is all-in, BB folds, MP calls t12361

i'd rather just wait for a spot this orbit where we can open jam it in and have some fold equity.
QFT. Ur rarely gonna be in a decent situation to double up here. The problem is we dont have first in vigor. I'd rather wait for a spot where we have this working for us.

what is our M?.... uhm unless Mp has been a monster rock you have no other move other than to shove your M is if i calculated right 2.92. I mean villain is 14.46, it isn't too unreasonable to think he is just trying to steal blinds, and as im sure everyone knows, i tend to be very aggro in these kinda spots anyways, but really you have 3 orbits until you are blinded out and you have an A, i think it is a very easy shove. Odviously, we hate we aren't opening, but hey, things don't always go the way we want. If we fold here, even if we get a good hand in an orbit or so we have almost nothing left to shove in. so i shove!

Omg Rumsey your advice lately has been tilting me so much. I would rather open shove ATC than reraise here with no FE.And lol at the Villain "stealing" from UTG+2.

Omg Rumsey your advice lately has been tilting me so much. I would rather open shove ATC than reraise here with no FE.And lol at the Villain "stealing" from UTG+2.
dude, we have an A and a M of 3,.... we shove. I mean really you fold and try to open shove in the next orbit. Unless we are super lucky, we dont end up shoving a better hand then this, and frankly we get called super light this short, opening or not doesnt matter when we can hardly put much more than a PSB in. ITS A 3 DOLLAR TOURNY! he could have KJ, KQ, K10 kinda hands, we could chop against some A's. I mean we beat any drawing hand other than a better A right now, we have to shove and hold on. I mean i know we almost never see eye to eye dude and that is fine, but you really wanna fold an A this short,... like really? That seems horrible to me man from an equity stand point.
Table is 8 handed. MP has a wider range than I think you're giving him credit for.I shove all day, its weaker As a decent amount