Tonight's preview, this is a different one that I saw from last week. loooooool I love Rob!! But I hate the fact Ray has him. :club:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pefy9MlhBxY
Very interesting preview, I like. Looks like JT is training James on the beach or something? I think Russell/Rob is going to be divided by Coach's decision.
  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Russel was so screwed and an idiotic move on his part. Turned out to be the difference maker. That was f*cking epic. He isn't even my pick, but I want him to win so bad. I'm tired of Boston Rob. I think he is so f*cked next week though, but if there is anybody who can do it, it'll be him.

I cant' believe that Russell was able to up his awesomeness. I just can't believe it. He and Rob are on a totally different level. Rob was thinking 2 steps ahead and Russell was thinking 3 steps. Incredible.

Other then our boy JT, I really could give two s's what happens on the Heroes side. I didn't even really care that James got voted off. The Villains side is so epic with Russel and Boston Rob. Russell is just on a different level, he is f*cking epic. I don't even know what to say, he is one of the best survivors ever. I was really hoping that they wouldn't pick each other off this episode and I'm glad they didn't. I just hope next week, they knock off somebody like Sandra or that skinny chick. I'm sad to see Tyson go though, he had the funniest quote. "yadyayaydayayda, I just want put a hot dog in my mouth"

Other then our boy JT, I really could give two s's what happens on the Heroes side. I didn't even really care that James got voted off. The Villains side is so epic with Russel and Boston Rob. Russell is just on a different level, he is f*cking epic. I don't even know what to say, he is one of the best survivors ever. I was really hoping that they wouldn't pick each other off this episode and I'm glad they didn't. I just hope next week, they knock off somebody like Sandra or that skinny chick. I'm sad to see Tyson go though, he had the funniest quote. "yadyayaydayayda, I just want put a hot dog in my mouth"
SCREW YOU!Also, he isn't one of the best ever. He proved that tonight, by going head to head with the previous best ever: and winning.
I cant' believe that Russell was able to up his awesomeness. I just can't believe it. He and Rob are on a totally different level. Rob was thinking 2 steps ahead and Russell was thinking 3 steps. Incredible.
Sooooo this^^^^^!!

Russell is definitely in the top five survivors ever. He was probably in the top ten after his season alone, but the performance he's giving seals it. The best part is that he keeps doing this while the numbers are COMPLETELY on the other side! His 1st season his tribe sucked so bad, yet the Foa Foa Four picked off every one of the other tribe. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do it again. Rob's two steps ahead? Russell is ten. He knows what is going on every second. Also, Coach has gotta be swayed by him. I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one person flip, because no matter what, Rob doesn't know whats going to happen later in the game. Russell has it planned perfectly. If you want to get on his back its now.

Russell is definitely in the top five survivors ever. He was probably in the top ten after his season alone, but the performance he's giving seals it. The best part is that he keeps doing this while the numbers are COMPLETELY on the other side! His 1st season his tribe sucked so bad, yet the Foa Foa Four picked off every one of the other tribe. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do it again. Rob's two steps ahead? Russell is ten. He knows what is going on every second. Also, Coach has gotta be swayed by him. I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one person flip, because no matter what, Rob doesn't know whats going to happen later in the game. Russell has it planned perfectly. If you want to get on his back its now.
No. He's number one, with Rob a comfortable distance behind him in 2nd.Russell not only had this episode all figured out, but he specifically talked to Coach during tribal about trust, in order to win him over for the next week, just in case his plan with Tyson worked. He's simply incredible.
QFT!!Both of them just knew exactly what was going on and were 3 levels above everyone else. What Russell did was was just absolutely epic. Also great irony that he swayed Tyson to result in his own demise. Just great. Looking ahead though, there are 8 villains left, right? Russell had 3 total in his alliance this time, if he can sway Coach then its at least even?
QFT!!Both of them just knew exactly what was going on and were 3 levels above everyone else. What Russell did was was just absolutely epic. Also great irony that he swayed Tyson to result in his own demise. Just great. Looking ahead though, there are 8 villains left, right? Russell had 3 total in his alliance this time, if he can sway Coach then its at least even?
I will never doubt Russell again. I thought for sure he was gone tonight. I don't care about the numbers. Russell is totally fine. Rob is gone within the next 2 weeks. Book it.
Yup. I think Rob is finally realizing that he is dealing with people who are even dumber then they were when he played. Tyson is so stupid. Everything was set, and he went with Russell who is not someone he trusts, and not in his alliance. I'm torn because I love Boston Rob and Russell. Part of me wants Rob to 1-up Russell, the other part of me wants Coach to switch over putting Russell in the majority alliance. What a sick gamble by Russell.I for one was suprised that the Heroes booted James. Colby is the first to jump ship if he makes the merge, and James did not look that horrible at camp and in the challenge. I'm wondering if James was struggling a lot more than what they showed on TV. I'm glad to see James go though. I was getting tired of him mouthing off about how everyone is weak.

BEST EPISODE EVER!I'm pretty pissed that Russel's still in, even though I LOVE him, I picked Boston Rob though and LOVE him even more. Such a sick play by Russel though, and Tyson f-ed himself over by voting Parvatti, which made me sad. It still seems like Boston Rob's got the numbers though, but who knows, I'm surprised coach voted Parvatti, since I thought he was in with Russel. Fantastic episode though. **** off James!

Definitely the episode of the season. Being off last week, it could've warranted a 2hr special imo (it had that much goodness in it).Boston Rob & Russell are just light years ahead of everyone else in this game, there's no way Rob could've predicted that move except assumed Russell was playing the idol one way or another. He set the game up perfectly for Russell to go, it's just Tyson is pretty gullable.It would've been even better if the heroes won the challenge and got to watch that crazyness go down while eating hot dogs.Also, Rob is of course the reason villains are so dominate in challenges. He's proved it each week. Physical + Brains = winner. Rob's got the package and I still think will take out Russell before the merge.

It's pretty funny that Tyson sealed his own fate. He must have had a brain cramp when trying to work out the numbers.
Russell I think convinced him that he was with Rob now and that he was voting out Pavarti so there's no point in voting for anyone else. Tyson was just gullable.
Russell I think convinced him that he was with Rob now and that he was voting out Pavarti so there's no point in voting for anyone else. Tyson was just gullable.
Exactly, but why. After hearing all that why didn't Tyson ask Rob if he talked with Russell. Why would he go along with what Russell tells him? They have no alliance, they don't trust each other. Rob is an alliance with Tyson, and Rob told him exactly what to do. What Tyson did just did not make sense. He is an idiot and that was one of the dumbest things I have seen in Survivor.What is funny about the whole thing is that Russell could have pulled that move on any of the villains (besides Rob), and he handpicked Tyson because he knew Tyson is an idiot. I don't think that would have worked with any other contestant on the show. Not even Coach.
Exactly, but why. After hearing all that why didn't Tyson ask Rob if he talked with Russell. Why would he go along with what Russell tells him? They have no alliance, they don't trust each other. Rob is an alliance with Tyson, and Rob told him exactly what to do. What Tyson did just did not make sense. He is an idiot and that was one of the dumbest things I have seen in Survivor.What is funny about the whole thing is that Russell could have pulled that move on any of the villains (besides Rob), and he handpicked Tyson because he knew Tyson is an idiot. I don't think that would have worked with any other contestant on the show. Not even Coach.
Yea I have no idea, stupid & gullable is all I got. He's not the first person to just immediately trust Russell, he plays social mind games better than anyone. This is also why I wish it was a 2hr special, there was so much obviously talked about (in both tribes) that we missed.
Definitely the episode of the season. Being off last week, it could've warranted a 2hr special imo (it had that much goodness in it).Boston Rob & Russell are just light years ahead of everyone else in this game, there's no way Rob could've predicted that move except assumed Russell was playing the idol one way or another. He set the game up perfectly for Russell to go, it's just Tyson is pretty gullable.It would've been even better if the heroes won the challenge and got to watch that crazyness go down while eating hot dogs.Also, Rob is of course the reason villains are so dominate in challenges. He's proved it each week. Physical + Brains = winner. Rob's got the package and I still think will take out Russell before the merge.
The heroes would have been told to leave before everything good happened.Also, I will absolutely bet you on a last longer between Russell and Rob.

My mistake, he is the best survivor ever. He controls the game like no other. He's not the top villain though, if you can even call him a villain. He simply knows how to be the mastermind to this game.I think Coach will be swayed because of the whole trust spiel but as I said in my previous post, now is the time to jump, because I'm positive Russell isn't done yet and he'll pick up any parts of the Heroes tribe he can get.

The heroes would have been told to leave been everything good happened.Also, I will absolutely bet you on a last longer between Russell and Rob.
Your right, I forgot they had to leave prior to the votes.What price on the bet?