I have 4 online right now. They have made me about $150,000 in a month. I will sell you one for $1,000,000.

Since I am half man/half robot and I play poker, sometimes I am referred to as a "poker bot." Poker bots are usually found on sites like fairytale.com, easterbunny.net, and they will take all of your money on toothfairy.com. Some people may joke about these, but believe me when i say, they are real and they are coming for your children. They are not to be taken lightly either. It is becoming a serious problem in the U.S. 4 years ago poker was outlawed on planet Xydefecon becuase of bots. We need to unite now, or forever lose our cherised pasttime! :roll:

If you sit down at a table and over the chat you read "Domo Oregato, Mr. Roboto!" or "#5, alive!" Get up from that table immediately, unplug your cpu from the wall, throw it out of the window, and throw your printer on top of it as well. Immediately drop to the floor and while assuming the fetal position and rocking back and forth chant repreatedly "Theres no place like home" until you pass out. Hope this helps! :club:

I have 4 online right now. They have made me about $150,000 in a month. I will sell you one for $1,000,000.
i'll take 30. can they beat a 1-2 game?
One order of 30 bots coming right up.Can they beat a 1-2 game? Can they beat a 1-2 game? What do you take me as, some kind of scam artist!?!?!!?
unplug your cpu from the wall
your CPU isnt plugged into the wall, its attached to the motherboard.
Thanks! I will be sure to remember that when I go to my next Computer Expo (sw) - Poker Forum
unplug your cpu from the wall
your CPU isnt plugged into the wall, its attached to the motherboard.
I'm actually going to start playing online poker with a computer, just to be sure that I'm safe from the Bots. Still working out the details...
If you sit down at a table and over the chat you read "Domo Oregato, Mr. Roboto!" or "#5, alive!" Get up from that table immediately, unplug your cpu from the wall, throw it out of the window, and throw your printer on top of it as well. Immediately drop to the floor and while assuming the fetal position and rocking back and forth chant repreatedly "Theres no place like home" until you pass out. Hope this helps! :club:
As you can see by my avatar, I managed to get my computer out of the house, but I didn't do the chant. Am I still in danger?