• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

You're in the bag for Roy. Roy isn't clean. Most aren't

Plenty of people have come out about this very subject concerning UNC

In general though, I'm about at my Lebron limit. I don't want to hear about him anymore, good or bad. He's freaking everywhere and lately feels like 80% of the show.

You know it's in the middle of the NBA finals, correct?

What's going on with how Dan pronounces the letter "f" lately? I've just noticed this in the past couple weeks and now it's all I can hear when listening to the show. It sounds like it physically pains him to say words that include the letter f. It's all spit and struggle. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S DOING THERE

Listened to the first 15 minutes of Friday's show. Kind of annoyed me; with Stu doing his "I feel confident" routing. It was so stupid that now I'm thinking they had a production meeting about it and laid out the positions and took it from there. That would annoy me and make me stop listening, except on Bomani days. I want natural, organic discourse, not someone playing a role, or worse, pandering to the idiot homer fans. I know he does that a little, but it's clearly done tongue in cheek. Friday wasn't.

/rant