• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

Well, yes, you guys being wrong bothers me. And yes! Your whole damn approach to this bothers me. And yes! You bother me!

I think bomani is good in small doses, but the more you hear him the more you realize he doesn't really have any insight that extends beyond being black. He isn't as smart as he thinks he is and he damn sure isn't funny. I had to stop listening when I heard his response to Marc hochman doing an impression of him. Just so stupid and insufferable.

Pretty sure he has a masters in economics and a BA in something else. His music knowledge is pretty impressive as well. You know, white people music.

Just admit it, you're racist.

Well, for starters he has like four different Master's degrees. So he's at least very educated.

But I just think he has interesting and seemingly enlightened takes on everything. I don't agree with him on everything, but he has a reason for his stances and I think he explains it well. Unlike the 'Gotz who just goes with whatever the masses are saying.

Edit: Dammit.

As Jerry McGuire said, I loooooovvvveeee black people. Bleep his skin color, all I know is he is annoying me lately.

How about you provide me with something insightful he's said recently on the show? Because I haven't heard it.

I mean he isnt funny. He isn't super knowledgable about sports. He doesn't bring anything I enjoy. And I liked him at first. But his act is tired and weak and I've heard enough.

And he takes himself way too seriously. I hate that. I absolutely can't stand that. I love stugotz because he is pure comedy and emotion and he knows it and doesn't take himself too seriously and will make himself the joke. Bomani would never do that and it makes me not like him. It's why I like Greg cote and SVG more. Cote is a jokester and rarely serious and SVG had the knowledge and the self deprecation. I dig that.