Opened 99 Utg 6max, Overshove From Btn

Very early, no reads.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 22 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopSB (t830)BB (t1820)Hero (UTG) (t1455)MP (t2310)CO (t1190)Button (t1395)Hero's M: 24.25Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9 :ts, 9 :club:Hero bets t120, 2 folds, Button raises to t1395 (All-In), 2 foldsHero?

You're all nits!
but we are right, if he makes a habit of this, we philhellmuthfistpumbeathimtothepot shove, but this early this deep we are calling almost our whole stack off to hopefully be in a coinflip, -ev
meh, fold...no reason to gamble here when we have a huge edge on the field...now JJ+, AK...I'm calling prolly
i think villain is spazzing with like 10's + or a decent A and he doesn't know how to play postflop so he is just cutting to the chase, i could maybe let J's go,... maybe, but im never ever folding Q's or even AQ suited, AK off +
[ ] rrumsey understands sarcasm
if you haven't noticed so far,.. i tend to take things seriously unless they say LOL or jk come on universal signs people! i cant see a smile on your face or what not, dont have much to go on!

I would fold this early, as everyone said. You're a coinflip here and this early it isn't worth it. You should just take solace in the fact that he knows he can't outplay you post flop, so he just shoves to get it over with.

I think I agree with you all that in theory it's a fold, but what might be more instructional to discuss would be: What is villain's range here? I don't think even the craziest of villains do this with KK+, so what range do you assign to an unknown?

spazzing with like J's+ AQ suited + bc he has no idea how to play post flop,...... thats my guess