gamesgrid bonus, 1000%

yesterday i ran across an ad for 1000% deposit bonus on gamesgrid. That is by far the best bonus out there but it seems a little too good to be true. I was wondering if anyone out there has tried this ?

LOL read my blog (link in signature) its full of major props for gamesgrid. I LOVE THE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very legit.Oh and sign up using my name as referral dna4ever and I'll split 25% of your rake back with ya too! :wink:

At this thread, http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...3630&highlight= you claimed on May 20th that " I've only been on the site for 6 days and have over $100 in bonuses and expect to have $200 in bonuses by Monday.".At another thread, http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...3870&highlight= you claimed on May 22nd that "I cleared about $70 of my $5000 depo bonus this week, "Is that a mistake?Anyway I've got a few questiom, I appreciate it if you can answer me.1. Do they have enough players there so you can have more table selections? I would hate to invest my money and time on crappy sites like pokermountain.2. I am more a Omaha (Hi & HiLo) player than a holdem player. So do they have many traffics at the Omaha tables specially at $1/$2 and up?I am not the player jumping around sites for few hundred bucks to give up good tables, but $5K is quite attractive (and it doesn't take too long to clear it) if they have profitable games going on.Thanks.

At this thread, http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...3630&highlight= you claimed on May 20th that " I've only been on the site for 6 days and have over $100 in bonuses and expect to have $200 in bonuses by Monday.".At another thread, http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...3870&highlight= you claimed on May 22nd that "I cleared about $70 of my $5000 depo bonus this week, "Is that a mistake? The site gives you your bonus back $5 at a time, I believe. So after you reach a certain point, they give you $5.

There are two bonuses. the $5000 deposit bonus which gets paid back at the rate of $1 for every 5 fpp and is paid out every single night at 1 am ESTThe 2nd bonus is the VFP bonus which pays you 1 and 1/2 times the small blind per table hour. So if your playing $2/$4 your making $3 an hour. If you are 4 tabling $2/$4 you are making $12/hour on top of the $1 per 5 fpp.The VFP bonuses are paid out once a week every Sunday. You must play a minimum of 10 table hours to qualify for a paymentHere are my real numbers (and all of the details day to day are in my blog)I signed up for gamesgrid on Saturday the 14th of May. For my play on Saturday and Sunday 15th I received my first VFP payment the night of the 15th(techically the 16th since 1 am) which was in the amount of $49.34. This past week 16th - 22nd I played my first full week and last night I got a VFP payment of $92.82.So far in 9 days play on top of the $142.16 in VFP payments I have cleared a total of $132 of my $5000 bonus (still $4868 still pending)I also placed 8th place in the VFP freeroll on sunday which paid $15. So overall in 9 days I have cleared $289.16. Tough to beat.In regards to your other questions, there definitely is limited action. Rarely more then 8 or 9 full tables going at a time. I dont play Omaha, but I have not noticed alot of Omaha action. They do have a dealers choice table(s) which are getting more and more popular where you can choose Omaha as one of the games.Best of luck.

Its not the best bonus since its so hard to clear. Numbers can easily trick anyone.
You have lost your mind lol. Show me a site (besides possibly partypoker) thats offers a bonus easier/faster to clear then $1 per 5fpp. I think ultimate bet is double that and fulltilt is worse. Couple that with the VFP and theres nothing out there that compares. Soon as the site gets more traffic it will be perfect.
www.pokerroom.comwww.eurobet.comwww.intertops.comwww.empirepoker.comwww.multipoker.cometc etc?How many do you want?
I dont personally know those sites, but I dont think they can compete. The VFP is an ongoing bonus and i figured at this rate of an average of $65/week of the $5000 bonus I can collect that payment every week and still not clear the entire $5000 before the 1 year expiration. For the next 12 months I expect to average $500 - $600 /month in bonuses. And even after the $5000 bonus is gone and continue with just VFP thats still $300 - $400/ month in bonuses for me. Maybe other sites have similiar things and I just dont know about it, but I'm sold. I dont even know why I am trying to convince you lol.

I can explain this a bit to make you understand that I am right that the BONUS doesn't make it worth to play gamesgrid.You get 0.25FPP if pot > $5 and 0.5FPP if pot > $10. That makes it about 2.5 raked hands to get a FPP (you can criticize my math on this it doesn't make any sense, it will still show that this bonus is worse than many other). 2.5 raked hands * 5 FPP = 12.5 raked hands to get a dollar.All those sites I mentioned earlier are part of the Party network and offer a initial bonus of 20% up to 100% for 5 raked hands to get a dollar. You see this bonus is 150% better than the gamesgrid, but you only get $500 from running these five sites.The good part, they offer alot of reloads at 7 raked hands to get a dollar. So you can get alot better bonus from playing several sites instead (but since all these sites are skin you are using similar software + same players).The reason why I post this is I think its unfair for those that doesn't know this to go play on that site because someone says that its a good bonus when it actually isn't good. But if you like the software, the players, action, MTTs all of the above or something else, feel free to play.

Guess people can decide for themselves. I just know I have never had a site pay me nearly $300 in 9 days in bonuses before and I can expect $600 a month (for the limits and hours that I personally play) every month. I personally love it, if there are better deals out there for the limits and hours you play then awesome. I'm definitely not hear to argue. Good luck.

aginamist, you're missing a couple of things:1. there is no set number of how many raked hands you get per dollar, because the rake varies with limits. similar to pokerroom and golden palace and noble poker and pokerstars, etc., you get different "points" based on the rake. this means that the bonus clears twice as fast at $2/4 as it does at $1/2 since the rake is usually double. it clears even faster at $3/6 and up since pots are more likely to be raked. if you're playing at $3/6, for example, the average pot is $30, which translates to about 10 raked hands per dollar in bonuses. but at $5/10, the average pot is $60, and that translates to 5 raked hands per dollar.2. no other site offers as great incentives BEYOND the bonus as gamesgrid does. tell me one site that pays any member who wants to sign up 1.5 small bets per hour just for playing a minimum of 10 hours per week? no, propping doesn't count, since here, you can sit at any table for as long as you want. no, rakeback doesn't count, since almost EVERY gridder (me, vade, jjdylan, dna4ever, to name a few) is supplying refferees with 12.5% rakeback (you get 25% of your friend's rake for life if you refer him). how good is that? the point is, even if the bonus is slow to clear (which it is if you don't play $2/4 and higher), the overall bonus rate (including VFP + rakeback) is spectacular.3. this site has monstrous potential. so what if it has a relatively slow clearing bonus? the bonus is 1000%! talk about a good return-on-investment in the long term. the site offers freaking dealer's choice--how cool is that?! for THAT sole reason, i've referred two of my live poker buddies who love playing dealer's choice heads-up with me. what other site offers the standard games + razz + deuce-to-seven (they'll bring it back) + possibly five-card draw?? with time, traffic will come to that site, and it will be golden.but, to each their own. i know i'm highly satisfied with the site.aseem

And you completely missed my point, that I even wrote. If you are only out for the bonus, other sites are better. If you like this site its probably better to stick with it.I got 25% rakeback on Eurobet via raketracker aswell and that is 2x the 12,5% rakeback on gamesgrid. But then again this was about bonus not about rakeback.

the bonus is obviously the largest bonus on the net...i agree, its not the fastest to clear...especially if you play below 2/4. But thats not the point of the bonus, its to attract players to a new site and keep them there long enough where they'll like it and stay (its worked on me). If you add in the VFP program then this bonus is unbeatable, with the bonus and VFP all i have to do is play break even poker (or even if i lose slightly) and i post profits. Yes the traffic is still a little low and the games are rather skillful (compared to party). But if you like making money, then the site is definitley worth some of your playing time. And as the word gets out and traffic starts to grow, the number of fish goes up only adding to the appeal.

Gamesgrid's only problem is it is still somewhat light on traffic, particularly during the morning and early afternoon.This site WILL be great

Eh I feel tempted to sign up to gamesgrid. So If I deposit 100 dollars, I have 1000 in bonus to clear?
Correct!

dna and Aseem:I am a pretty broke player (I cash out to play bills often). Is it worth it for me if I'm going to be playing micro-limits (do they have micro limits, haha?)? With a bonus that at least SOUNDS that good, they should be getting some fishy traffic soon. What fish wouldn't piss themselves at 1000% bonus? hahaha

Eh I feel tempted to sign up to gamesgrid. So If I deposit 100 dollars, I have 1000 in bonus to clear?
Correct, and if you use 'dna4ever' as your referral I'll split 25% of your rakeback :club:
dna and Aseem:I am a pretty broke player (I cash out to play bills often). Is it worth it for me if I'm going to be playing micro-limits (do they have micro limits, haha?)? With a bonus that at least SOUNDS that good, they should be getting some fishy traffic soon. What fish wouldn't censored themselves at 1000% bonus? hahaha
the smallest games i ever see goin on are a .05/.1 ($20max) NL game which is quite popular, 1/2 is the smallest limit game that runs regularly, although on occasion there is a .25/.50 game being played
dna and Aseem:I am a pretty broke player (I cash out to play bills often). Is it worth it for me if I'm going to be playing micro-limits (do they have micro limits, haha?)? With a bonus that at least SOUNDS that good, they should be getting some fishy traffic soon. What fish wouldn't censored themselves at 1000% bonus? hahaha
the smallest games i ever see goin on are a .05/.1 ($20max) NL game which is quite popular, 1/2 is the smallest limit game that runs regularly, although on occasion there is a .25/.50 game being played
Maybe I need to learn limit. hmmm... I just see myself playing way too many hands and turning into a calling station and HATING MYSELF.
Maybe I need to learn limit. hmmm... I just see myself playing way too many hands and turning into a calling station and HATING MYSELF.
I only play limit and I rarely see games lower then $0.25/$0.50 there, usually $0.50/$1 is the lowest. The most common game is $3/$6 (where I lost $241 tonight! ARGH!), but there are usually always a $1/$2 or $2/$4 game going too.You'll need to check with some of the others for the NL stuff.