I play on UB's 50$ freerolls. only top 30 cash out with first place cashing out at 15$.i been playing for about 2 or 3 weeks now however i have no got near to cashing out even 52 cents. I feel there is somethign wrong with my play at the mid to late game stages near the bubble. i constantly bust out in 150- 100th place. i at a constant 25- may be 50 BB through out the tournament however cant seem to pinch it to the end and get a good chip stack.the chip stack average is about 10-15k and i usually sit at 9-10k. I am trying to play more aggressive when the blinds get bigger to get blinds and win some pots. what really kills me is when the blinds get to 250/500 and 500/1000. I feel that i need to start really getting a huge chip stack around 20-60k however, the the hands havent been hitting me. for example last night i was sitting at 15k when the chip avg is around 11k blind of 300/600. I got 7s when i was on the button with one pre flop caller. i limped ( may be a raise would be better?). The flop comes 4 7 T rainbow. the button raised, i re-raised he pushed i called. He floped over T4 and hit a T on the turn winning the hand. I think i was tilting here however the next hand i flopped 2 pair won a small pot. the very next hand i got 2 pair again and busted out against a set. I think that story is just a crappy example of bad luck and tilt however, it was near the bubble and i felt i needed to double up to have a chance at the final table. My style is may be a little TAG however, when i look at my stats pre flop is a 67.78% fold 0.32% check raised 16.18% called 7.75% raised 2.59% re-raised 1.04% win pre flop of all my hands i only win about 5% with a 52% showdown does anyone have any advice to help me win a free roll? how is my win% of hands, it feels low however i am not sure. thanks for the help

I think that if you're gonna take poker serious you just got to make a deposit, minimum 50$. Playing freerolls won't do your playing style any good because the freerolls are so far from a normal tournament structure. As for your stats you should get hud and pokertracker 3 with that 50 dollar deposit. That will help you track and fill your leaks in the game. ~Any thoughts?

I used to play these all the time, with that being said don't play them. They will give you bad habits and there isn't any value in the hours you will spend playing them. If that's all you can play then I guess you have to, but I would suggest doing as kreppsen said and making a small deposit. If that's all you can play then just play a TAG style and hopefully you can luckbox a win to get you started with some real money.

the amount of time it takes to try and get any money is soooo high and even with like $15 dollars you will probably dump it back into games because you hardly would have a roll to play buying in 50bb for .01-.02. Just put 50 on and try not to go broke, post hands you have problems with and learn how to play good poker.

If you are only folding 67% of your hands, you are not a TAG imo. You are playing 33% of your hands and it's probably not the best idea in those. I mean, I would play like that (prob looser) in a freeroll, but really, you should nit up and get your chips in with strong hands. If you wait for strong hands, just try to get all of your chips in the middle and then it's just a matter of running good.Don't be afraid to fold!