Special Birthday Tourney For Rcgs59 (thurs) 11/19/09

Holdemfreaks is throwing a birthday Bash!! Our dear friend Rose (rcgs59) is having a birthday and to celebrate we're throwing a party. Her "big 50" will be extra special because a few of her friends have created (so far) five (5) $10 bounties!!!Let's make her day a special day!!! Tell your friends to join the party also. Additional bounties are welcome. Let Raise, Ha! know. Everyone's always welcome!! See Holdemfreaks for details.Tourney : 211374427Date : Nov. 19, 2009Time : 21:30 Est.Place : PokerStarsGame : NLHEPassword : 50candlesBounty winners are asked to post which bounty they are due in the forum to ensure the correct parties get paid.The Holdemfreaks late game after the Rose's Birthday Bash:Tourney # 213226521Time 22:15Game NLHEPassword lategame19

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Rose!My present to you was the win I gave you last night ;-)I'm probably not going to make it Thurs night, unless I register early and show up late...I'd really like to make this.

thanks for the birthday greetings but save them for Thursday. Really would love to see lots of you guys and girls from FCP at the game, so far there are 5 $10 bounties but anyone can add more if they like so just let Mark know Raise Ha on Holdem Freaks or announce it in the chat box at the start of the game don't forget to listen to the radio as I am sure my fellow co hosts will roast me lol. for the radio link hit the red HF radio button then choose your media player flash player works the best The game is NLHE and not stud and gibber I owned you last night lol :)here's the link for the radio and web site, and birthday posting. Really would love to see you all there thanks :club:link to web site and radioUp to 6 bounties Now

happy bday rose. If I had money on stars I'd be there. Is len gonna do anything special for your bday?
Len and I broke up about 2 months ago

it's okay guysbtw up to 6 bounties now

it's okay guysbtw up to 6 bounties now
thats 6 as 6 in $10 bounties or $60 up for grabs!!!!!!. if anyone wants to donate bounties for this birthday bash, please post here and your PS name. you can donate any amount you want!!!. Im ready for a wild and crazy fun game!!! Game will be broadcasted live on internet radio too.Yoda

Hi all well this game is one day away and I would love to see a bunch of Fcper's thereJust to name a few and If I forget to name you please don't take offense to it as the old memory may be going lol.Please come join me on my special day and play NLHE with meChrozzoFluff DogKobe2odome8Kobe34Gibler321WhatARunAALurbztwristrSavageWandigoVTlaxer09NNBTehtoeHighwaystar VBTbrickSergeFCP BobDNA4everGovernatorCanukickstanGroceymonyDonk4LifeSilkyjohnsonnutzzcaseKingjamesI_foldKing Tannerthe WynnLooshleoutsider13King1305Gallosuited upGatortomRivergirlMercury69MaxStPolishBGwsoxIQCrashAAsnake88snaphookcardcoregibbermaster yodaRaise HaCalinaughtiall my friends at HFHey everyone, I know I am missing some dear friends just blanking out names right now, so please join me tomorrow, it will mean a lot thanks

Hi all well this game is one day away and I would love to see a bunch of Fcper's thereJust to name a few and If I forget to name you please don't take offense to it as the old memory may be going lol.Please come join me on my special day and play NLHE with meChrozzoFluff DogKobe2odome8Kobe34Gibler321WhatARunAALurbzWandigoVTlaxer09NNBTehtoeHighwaystar VBTbrickSergeFCP BobDNA4everGovernatorCanukickstanGroceymonyDonk4LifeSilkyjohnsonnutzzcaseKingjamesI_foldKing Tannerthe WynnLooshleoutsider13King1305Gallosuited upGatortomRivergirlMercury69MaxStPolishHey everyone, I know I am missing some dear friends just blanking out names right now, so please join me tomorrow, it will mean a lot thanks
i will join you all night long
I'll play if I'm not otherwise occupied. Don't expect me to fold hands preflop though.Happy 50th, Rose.
ty, play your style, I won't expect any other way lol
I might be able to play. Kind of sad how far down the list I am, but at least I'm ahead of Gallo :club:
Jeff I just went naming names lol, no order but your always in my top of the list lol<3 all of you especially you Kobe2odom8