No can recommend. Didnt like the idea that it was actually shot on a ship, made me a little queasy watching the screen rock back and forth, also seeing naked fat guys in the sack with foxy teenage girls didnt do much for my stomach either.
I find that inspirational.
No can recommend. Didnt like the idea that it was actually shot on a ship, made me a little queasy watching the screen rock back and forth, also seeing naked fat guys in the sack with foxy teenage girls didnt do much for my stomach either.
First of all, take some dramamine next time you big nancy. Who gets seasick watching a movie?And if fat guys with hot teen girls isn't your thing, maybe you should reconsider the internet.Finally, this movie rocked. If you love music, debauchery, and watching Philip Seymour Hoffman do his thing, then you will enjoy this movie.
First of all, take some dramamine next time you big nancy. Who gets seasick watching a movie?And if fat guys with hot teen girls isn't your thing, maybe you should reconsider the internet.Finally, this movie rocked. If you love music, debauchery, and watching Philip Seymour Hoffman do his thing, then you will enjoy this movie.
I must admit to not seeing itall. I walked out after the old DJ came back cause I was ticketed to a different film. So unless the flic really picked up after that, I still didnt care much for it.