Dn And Doyle's Wsop Bet

not sure but from what i read he stopped playing for money and started betting with beans and mexican children
I thought he avoided OT.What are they betting on? The temperature of the fire?And thus fulfills my vague insider reference joke that 99% of the people will not get and the couple of people that do will only mildly chuckle at.But it had to be done.
I thought he avoided OT.What are they betting on? The temperature of the fire?And thus fulfills my vague insider reference joke that 99% of the people will not get and the couple of people that do will only mildly chuckle at.But it had to be done.
I don't get it??
GAY
Your new so I'll be the one to tell you.We try to avoid using that word in threads about DN because we are kind of sensitive about the subject..not that there's anything wrong, but just in case later...so anyway, feel free to edit your post.EditWait a minute, you've been here longer than me...what is your problem?
This portion of the 1% appreciates it.