Liambas Booted For Season

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Irresponsible picture, insuniating that Liambas is a Leaf or Leaf property.He was never a Maple Leaf, he had a try out in camp for a few games, and was immediately dismissed and let go..
Oversensitive Leafs fan, assuming that people care what jersey he's wearing.I don't care if he's wearing a Calcutta Mother Theresas jersey.
Oversensitive Leafs fan, assuming that people care what jersey he's wearing.I don't care if he's wearing a Calcutta Mother Theresas jersey.
As Grand Poobah i was just making an observation.They should create a league for these guys so they can all hurt each other..Matt Cooke can be named the commissioner.
They should create a league for these guys so they can all hurt each other..Matt Cooke can be named the commissioner.
That's a pretty solid idea actually.
As Grand Poobah i was just making an observation.They should create a league for these guys so they can all hurt each other..Matt Cooke can be named the commissioner.
That's a pretty solid idea actually.
They'd use a lot of foil.

There was a documentary released many years ago about the 'real life chiefs', is that the same league?just googled it, its called "les Chiefs" (2004) It's a really good doc, if I remember correctly, definitely worth viewing.edit: yup, confirmed it is the same league.

I dont know why but Don Cherry came to my mind after seeing this league..There is some jokes in there, cant figure out all of them.Fighting, French players and Don Cherry.