Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Cada has the button. Action passes to small blind Antoine Saout, who makes a standard open to 2.0 million. Big blind Darvin Moon then makes an unorthodox play -- he moves all in for 39.0 million. No call from Saout.lol 50bb shoves

I hate Phil Hellmuth
I can not state this enough times, I hate Phil Hellmuth. He is so arregant and cocky.
I hate Phil Hellmuth
edit: Can someone please tell me when the brat is no longer on the live audiocast? I can not stand listening to him talk, its driving me absolutly insane I hate Phil Hellmuth so much
so I just woke up, what did I miss :ts
looooooooooolcraziest WSOP FT of All time imo :club:

"It's 4:20am when Saout finally folds. A twelve-minute hand is won by Buchman, taking about 13.0 million chips out of Saout's stack."I think its time to call this day over and let them sleep. Acion is absolutly stalled and very slow moving.edit: i did not mean to quote bob lol

Updated Chip Counts Eric Buchman - 56,100,000 Darvin Moon - 53,775,000 Average - 48,705,000 Joseph Cada - 46,325,000 Antoine Saout - 39,600,000Darvin Moon has the button. It's 4:08am. Antoine Saout raises to 1.925 million. Action passes to Eric Buchman, who tanks for more than a minute before calling from the small blind. Joe Cada releases his hand in the big blind. 2s.gif10h.gif3c.gif is our flop. Buchman checks to Saout, who bets 2.375 million. After a minute Buchman puts in a small check-raise to 5.0 million. Saout hasn't shown a propensity to make quick decisions at all today, and with the clock now reading almost 4:15am his decisions are coming even more slowly. He does finally put in a raise to 11.225 million. It's like a game of tennis played by 80-year-old snails. The ball is arcing, achingly slowly, back into Buchman's court and he's inching towards it. After about two minutes he puts together several stack of chips. He punches the ball back to Saout, the price of poker now a total of 21.225 million chips. It's 10.0 million back to Saout. We're suprised someone didn't have to nudge Saout awake, give how long this hand has already taken. There's certainly no noise coming from the theater as everyone wonders what Saout is going to do. Shove? Fold? Those seem to be the only options. It's 4:20am when Saout finally folds. A twelve-minute hand is won by Buchman, taking about 13.0 million chips out of Saout's stack. Buchman - 56.1 million Saout - 39.6 million

biggest pot of the tourney 89mnot a coolerhe snap shipped with no attempt at a readMaven sounded for a sec like he didn't believe in live reads. Great convo right now. I'm in the Hellmuth camp on reads. A lot of the time when I'm playing good I know when they have it or don't.<h3 id="no125369">Hand #264 - The Largest Pot of the Tournament</h3> Eric Buchman has the button, and Darvin Moon is sitting out this hand. Buchman makes it 2.5 million to stay in, and Antoine Saout announces a re-raise from the big blind. He puts out a three-bet totaling 9 million, and Buchman wastes no time moving all in over the top of that. The shove sends Saout spiraling into the think tank, and he spends a long, quality session in there. Several minutes of gear-turning pondering follow, and Saout looks a bit unsure of his decision. Finally, and quietly, he says, "I call." Buchman has the covering stack, and so it's Saout now all in for and at risk of elimination. The news is good though. Showdown Buchman: ah.gifqc.gif Saout: da.gifkc.gif The flop comes out 10h.gif7c.gifkd.gif, drawing a big reaction from the crowd for the first time in what seems like hours. The turn pairs the board with the kh.gif, changing nothing, and the awakened crowd again grows loud. The 6d.gif fills out the board, and that too is a blank for Buchman. In the biggest pot of the 2009 Main Event, Antoine Saout has picked up the monstrous double. He's skyrocketed all the way up to 89,200,000, while Buchman is left with just 9,800,000 to work with.