Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does every young high stake internet kid sound like a teenager going through puberty?
No, but a lot are inexperienced with their audio being listened to.

I think Buchman's raise was terrible.. it was obvious that Cada was going in if he was in and probably had better than 54s which he did.

I think Buchman's raise was terrible.. it was obvious that Cada was going in if he was in and probably had better than 54s which he did.
They were 4 BBs deep blind vs blind. Just 100% get it in any two vs any two especially when you have as many chips as buchman

Hand #131 - Joe Cada Out-Flips Phil IveyEric Buchman has the button. Phil Ivey is the first mover, opening to 1.25 million from middle position. When action moves to small blind Joe Cada, he re-raises all in for a total of roughly 5.8 million. As Cada's stack is counted down Ivey contemplates his decision, someone out in the theater drops a bottle of beer, shattering it on the floor to some stifled laughter. As my blogging partner FerricRamsium mentioned in a hand a few moments ago, one of the tried and true maxims of tournament reporting is that pre-flop tankers almost always fold. Ivey is deep in the tank, and we can see his tongue working against the inside of his cheek as he thinks about what to do. It seems none of the rules apply to Ivey, because he makes the call! Ivey: as.gif8c.gif Cada: 4h.gif4d.gif Cada looks like he's going to cry when he sees Ivey's hand, though if Ivey weren't going to fold a race is about the best that Cada could hope for. There's no help for Ivey on a flop of 2d.gif10s.gif3h.gif. Cada's supporters and pleading for the dealer to brick out the board. They get one brick on the 9c.gif turn and a second with the 7h.gif river! There are shrieks and cheers from one section of the theater. They're all wearing yellow shirts in support of Joe Cada. The *entire rest of the theater* is sitting mute, no doubt unhappy to see Ivey take a hit. He's down to 10.3 million; Cada's up to about 12.5 million.

anything other than getting it in would be atrocious.

I simply don't agree based on the fact I'd want a decent hand. Even with 54s you have to assume your behind. But I guess that's me.

Goddamn it. Fluff what do you think of Phils call on that?
I think he had to call but he knew it could be ugly having A8os and that's why he thought about it but in the end I think he knew he had to call right away.

the 54s shove is 100% the right move. You don't give a walk to a 4bb stack and let him back in the trney when u have 95bbs.

dammit guys please try to remember we can't see the cards.fuck these "announcers" are awful.
yeah wtf. I don't know what happened in that Shulman big hand. All I heard them say was someone had AQ and then they talked about shit.

lol at micon saying they are tools without saying it for the shoutouts looool

Phil Ivey has the button. With his standard raise at this level, Antoine Saout opens the pot to 1.325 million. Next door, Jeff Shulman puts in the call, and the two men go heads up the rest of the way. The dealer runs out a flop of jh.gif2d.gifah.gif. Both men check, and the 9d.gif comes on the turn. Saout gathers chips and sticks out a bet of 1.85 million. Shulman makes the call, and the 6s.gif fills out the board. Saout fires again, 3.5 million this time, and Shulman looks him up with one last call. Both players turn over ax.gifqx.gif, and they'll get half the pot apiece.