PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($100)BB ($100.50)UTG ($112.10)UTG+1 ($118.20)MP1 ($101)MP2 ($103.50)CO ($106.45)Hero (Button) ($100)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :qh, Q :4h4 folds, CO bets $4, Hero calls $4, 2 foldsFlop: ($9.50) Q :jh, 2 :5c, A :3h(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $6, CO calls $6Turn: ($21.50) Q :club:(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $13, CO calls $13River: ($47.50) 5 :ts(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $38, CO calls $38Total pot: $123.50 | Rake: $3

I think 3betting pf with button v CO 100bbs is prob more standard than flatting. Bet flop bigger and then each of your bets can be bigger afterward. I think your turn and river bets are a little small as played anyways. On turn he's calling you with any A, any Q, and any flush draw no matter how close you make it to pot imo. Once he calls turn bet he's either got Ax or missed flush on river so you can line up a big bet and he'll usually call it if he has an A, cuz he called turn with that A as well.

I think 3betting pf with button v CO 100bbs is prob more standard than flatting. Bet flop bigger and then each of your bets can be bigger afterward. I think your turn and river bets are a little small as played anyways. On turn he's calling you with any A, any Q, and any flush draw no matter how close you make it to pot imo. Once he calls turn bet he's either got Ax or missed flush on river so you can line up a big bet and he'll usually call it if he has an A, cuz he called turn with that A as well.
I can understand the thought on 3 betting in position with a good hand, but the bet sizes I have no qualms with. He bet about 2/3rds the pot on all three streets. How much more can he really get out of the guy?

It's not about betting a % of pot. It's about betting a % of pot based on ranges and how wet/dry a board is. This board hits villains calling range okay, hits our raising range good, and has a flush draw, we should be betting this board right around $7.5-8 for value and as a cbet when we bluff. If called then villain either has a hand that he was only calling 1 barrel with (like a middle pocket pair) so it doesn't matter how big we bet, he's just folding, or he has a flush draw that he wants to get to river with, so it doesn't matter how big we bet, he's just going to call no matter what, or he has an Ax hand or Qx hand and neither are folding, he's going to c/c down with Ax and just hope its good or he's trapping with Qx now.There's no reason not to be able to get 100bbs in by the river if there is a pfr and a bet on every street. You have to be thinking about how you can manipulate your sizing to make it work that way, because in hands like this it's a pretty huge leak to only win 61bbs when you could have won 100bbs.

3 bet preflop. Bet bigger each street. Depending on stack sizes, consider overbetting the river. Fish will call no matter how much you bet and good players will often level themselves into calling a wide range as well because your range is very polarized and they believe that you are bluffing often, even though we would never bluff in this spot.